Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 01:13 AM
Banned

Boxing was so good. RIP
Old 03-17-2021, 08:35 AM
Large Bat

I have a dedicated valhiem server with a small population of regulars if anyone is interested... pretty new map just on swamp biome pm me if interested
Old 03-17-2021, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a great interview. "And everybody knew I will wash up, but with God, I'm not washed up." If you have you to pick a pulpit to preach on... can't think of a better one.
Old 03-17-2021, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Minecraft with mods vs valhiem.

Like why would I buy valhiem. I love exploration. Is there actually a lot to explore in Valhiem or just a lot of reskinnend plant meshes? And retextured stuff?

Looking for that planescape sandbox creative mmo were I can build portals to the Towering brass city and the plane of water and create a secret little paradise base buried deep inside pandemonium... wow, this could motivate me to get into modding...

Should I mod minecraft or valhiem or make a Unity engine kickstarter../patreon.

I'm not super into random or procedural generation. A mix of procedural generation and hard-coded areas with backstory is cool though.

I want to do this all in VR probably too. But I am very stupid unfortunately I failed every coding project I ever did except hacking a qmail script with copy pasting and changing variable names.

Any coders want a fake girlfriend who loves Jesus and has great taste and is really interested in level design with a fat disability check and ME/CFS?

This is your chance, taking serious offers only.
Old 03-17-2021, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a dedicated valhiem server with a small population of regulars if anyone is interested... pretty new map just on swamp biome pm me if interested
PM sent!
Old 03-17-2021, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boxing was so good. RIP
I remember my Grandma getting the PPV for a Tyson fight, forgot what it cost in early 90s but I'm sure at least $50, and that fight was over in under a minute. lol. Tyson is so enjoyable to watch in his prime before his coach passed and Don King stepped in.