Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down Eccezan's Review of P99 Red - I expected more....

Tryed the server out for a couple months. Got sucked into leveling up as per usual in Everquest after about a year and a half hiatus. Leveling up was not bad, experience bonus is very nice. Perhaps I came here at a bad time, but In my opinion, the current state of red99 does not promote any kind of challenge to the one guild server.

When one guild (Empire) is so intent on not having any pvp competition that they will resort to such tactics (but not limited to) in order to quash it.

1) nonstop grief of leveling groups
2) nonstop trolling forums with rumors of guilds demise (before any demise happens)
3) mass pvp in response to any type of raid
4) complete disregard to rules of the server (LNS specifically, with no GM enforcement)
5) nonstop recruitment of any player that wants to join a guild (this one is just pathetic, I've never seen such hypocritical behavior by people who "want competition", Empire is an embarrassment of self loathing, self advertising, non stop guild recruitment thread bumping in order to stay relevant, sociopaths )

For the last week I've taken a self administered break in order to move houses IRL. After much consideration I've decided to pass on what this server has to offer. Can't say that I will miss it, but at least in gave the server a chance.

So long folks, enjoy the server.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tryed the server out for a couple months. Got sucked into leveling up as per usual in Everquest after about a year and a half hiatus. Leveling up was not bad, experience bonus is very nice. Perhaps I came here at a bad time, but In my opinion, the current state of red99 does not promote any kind of challenge to the one guild server.

When one guild (Empire) is so intent on not having any pvp competition that they will resort to such tactics (but not limited to) in order to quash it.

1) nonstop grief of leveling groups
2) nonstop trolling forums with rumors of guilds demise (before any demise happens)
3) mass pvp in response to any type of raid
4) complete disregard to rules of the server (LNS specifically, with no GM enforcement)
5) nonstop recruitment of any player that wants to join a guild (this one is just pathetic, I've never seen such hypocritical behavior by people who "want competition", Empire is an embarrassment of self loathing, self advertising, non stop guild recruitment thread bumping in order to stay relevant, sociopaths )

For the last week I've taken a self administered break in order to move houses IRL. After much consideration I've decided to pass on what this server has to offer. Can't say that I will miss it, but at least in gave the server a chance.

So long folks, enjoy the server.
Yeah bye
Old 08-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry to see you go. Reconsider sticking it out. Things are getting better.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

that's text that I'm never going to read.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

I dont like red. I hate EQ Pvp. But i lol'd hard to reading your butthurt post about Pvping on a PvP server. Karma's a bitch aint it.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to see you go. Reconsider sticking it out. Things are getting better.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Haha
Old 08-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

BETRAY the emps and you will quit.

simple
Old 08-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

It's is for the best. The majority of the server just wants to progress through Velious under one tag. No lie, if they removed PvP the same people would log in and do the same thing over and over. Go enjoy other games or servers where more than one guild exists. Let em have this one. It's win win for everyone. /cheers
Old 08-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Banned

had a lot of fun Playin with you man you're a really strong asset to our guild

Gonna miss u
Closed Thread