Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 01:08 PM
Banned

no it's not it's there to drag ppl off the street and kill them with drugs and torture and nazi medicine because the assholes that own ur 'corp' over at chipotle street or whatever don't want u to turn around and go home cause of the pile of corpses their business is producing

they take ppl in to institutions and feed them drugs and grease until they are 350 lb and die in the most horrible way with the most horrible insanity, or until they run wild on the streets high on drugs the state gave them, then the cops just shoot em dead 'because they were acting crazy and reached into their bathrobe'
Old 05-11-2021, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no it's not it's there to drag ppl off the street and kill them with drugs and torture and nazi medicine because the assholes that own ur 'corp' over at chipotle street or whatever don't want u to turn around and go home cause of the pile of corpses their business is producing
Are you ok buddy?
Old 05-11-2021, 01:12 PM
Banned

u have no idea about this probably but your killing hundreds of chinese to just exist every single day
Old 05-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So your ideology, in the face of capital baring its teeth is what exactly?
Republicans right now are desperately trying to take some american's right to vote away
Complete lie. Someone's bought in to the propaganda. Even the hardcore far left MSNBC called Biden on his complete lies about Georgia's new election law https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/georgi...-keep-n1263072 which didn't serve to restrict access in any way

I feel dirty to have to use biased liberal mainstream garbage to educate you, but I'm sure it's the only source you'll actually respect. So here you go, time to learn:

[from the source above]
"Specifically, the misinformation being perpetuated about time restrictions on voting hours.
What I’m worried about is how un-American this whole initiative is,” the president said March 25 of Georgia’s “sick” restrictions on voting rights. He affirmed that the law would “end voting at five o’clock when working people are just getting off work.” On March 26, the president reiterated that the initiative “ends voting hours early so working people can’t cast their vote after their shift is over.”
While the impact of Georgia’s new voting law on future elections is a matter of important discussion, what isn’t debatable is that these specific claims about the time restrictions for voting are outright false. And if America has learned anything, it’s that we must hold our leaders to account for the information they share with the masses"
[/end]

You do realize that using an ID to vote is almost universal in 1st world countries on Earth? You do realize the idea of requiring it is NOT to penalize black people, who liberals think are too stupid to be able to get an ID, but to make it more difficult to cheat? Common fucking sense, bro

Quote:
and actively defend against an armed insurrection they lead against the capitol and you are trying to fight against the sellout and corrupt politicians?
another lie. Nothing in Trump's quotes could be interpreted as a call for violence. Many dem politicians like Maxine Waters did things like call for riots if the Chauvin trial went the wrong way, and no one calls her on that bullshit because Liberal Privilege is a thing. Many dems like AOC also defended the riots in 2020 which resulted in far more deaths and 2 billion in damages. AOC claimed it was just some poor people stealing a "loaf of bread". Yeah right, by loaf of bread she must mean 2 sneakers and a wide screen TV

Quote:
A side wants you to get at least 15$ an hour.
Another is like if they don't want to get exploited maybe they should get a better job lol
That's weird, because you want to also import millions of illegals who will undercut that wage by working under the table for less? Hmmm

Also, prices go up to compensate when minimum wage goes up. This lessens the benefits not only to the min wage earners but also everyone else. But I personally care the least about the minimum wage, there's far more important issues, and lies, being told by the current administration and their loyal DNC-run liberal media mouthpiece

"Get a better job", YEAH DUDE. Jobs are a negotiation between the skillset you have to offer and what an employer is willing to pay for that. JOBS ARE NOT FUCKING CHARITY. If you have no degree, and no trade skills learned via apprenticeship/etc, then you have jack shit to offer. How are you going to be more valuable than the 100 other people with the exact same skillset? By either getting a degree or learning a trade. This is why banks do LOANS. You use your fucking brain, determine a "break even" point where you could theoretically be able to pay back the loan with the income you make on the job that you qualify for with your improved skillset, and then decide if it's worth it to take a loan out for the education or training. Same as any other investment. But people are too stupid, make the wrong investments, then claim its the EVIL CORPORATIONS holding them back and ask Daddy Government to come save them

Quote:
And you think I am dumb
You're not dumb, just a sheep
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-11-2021 at 01:50 PM..
Old 05-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Banned

Can we get back to cards??? I want card memes... i had pokemon red =[ i wish i had collected those damn cards. When i see garage sales i always check for them now.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

how do yugio players keep track of all those life points?
Old 05-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Banned

Right? Maybe that little arena thing has a note pad or something? Is there a judge/referee that keeps track of it maybe? lol imagine putting that down as your last paying job. "Yugioh judge, 2018-2021 oversaw finals in germany" hahah
Old 05-11-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we get back to cards???
My collection of MTG cards ends at Ice Age and unfortunately didn't include the really nice Alpha stuff

I was pretty into Hearthstone for a while. Think I got to Diamond 2 ranking (usually did Diamond every month) or so completely casual, never using the T1 T2 meta decks, always something unpopular (at the time) like rogue decks. Rogue was my favorite class in that game

I personally nowadays would only play a card game digitally. I see it as super inconvenient to have to physically go to a card store to play with an assortment of (probably the same) 2-8 people. Whereas in a digital card game I can instantly play whenever I want against hundreds of thousands of different people
Old 05-11-2021, 02:00 PM
Banned

great magnetaress ruining another thread by making it all about herself
Old 05-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Banned

I can feel the addictiveness crackling off those games. Cant afford it. lol
Closed Thread