Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play an iksar shadowknight aka no slam and a troll shaman aka slam ( 0 bash skill )

WRONG

WRONG
Getting real off topic here, nice attempt at trolling but it's obvious you've never played a rogue if you think they should be using slam. only time it's useful is against corner cast gates. In all other situations archery is the most reliably way to interrupt. 9/10 times when someone is gating they're within kill range of a backstab, and even if they're not the melee push is reliably going to land 100% of the time while maybe 1 in 10 slams will work.
Are you even aware that Slam uses Backstab's cooldown?
Pretty much all the best pvp rogues on red aren't barbs, and if they are a barb they picked it for kunark throwing boulder crits, that should say enough.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:54 AM
Aviak

Is Vox and Naggy killed regularly on Red?
Old 03-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Aviak

Blart's shaman PvP starting guide.

http://www.notacult.com/guide_trollshaman.html

Troll or die.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Getting real off topic here, nice attempt at trolling but it's obvious you've never played a rogue if you think they should be using slam. only time it's useful is against corner cast gates. In all other situations archery is the most reliably way to interrupt. 9/10 times when someone is gating they're within kill range of a backstab, and even if they're not the melee push is reliably going to land 100% of the time while maybe 1 in 10 slams will work.
Are you even aware that Slam uses Backstab's cooldown?
Pretty much all the best pvp rogues on red aren't barbs, and if they are a barb they picked it for kunark throwing boulder crits, that should say enough.
Anime 3 46 0.07

that should say enough
Last edited by vouss; 03-05-2016 at 05:48 PM..
Old 03-06-2016, 02:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anime 3 46 0.07

that should say enough
I havnt died 46 times ever on red 99 in 4 years of playing almost 10 hrs a day

jesus dude did you even play classic pvp?
Old 03-06-2016, 06:17 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i was in a guild that required me to bind at skyshrine, and wiped repeatedly on a daily basis. after that anime became a strictly pve no fucks given character.
dark times, but at least i'm not swedish. 3-46 pvp score doesn't stop all your pals from instantly TL boxing when they see me in game.
still haven't enlightened me why Slam is good on a rogue vouss please go on...
Last edited by Xaanka; 03-06-2016 at 06:21 AM..
Old 03-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In mass PvP, you might just get killed first because you're a shaman (dangerous malo + squishy target).
lol what
Old 03-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Cringing hard at xanaakas posts. Slam is great, not having it would blow. Slam probably lands half the time on cloth casters. With a haste item and your self casted haste your easily getting a slam attempt for every gate. You can slam other cool things like wizard nukes on pals as well. What ever you do discard all advice xanaaka has to offer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you play a shadow knight, in which slam skills up based on bash, making it actually land once in a while like you described. on classes without bash like shaman, rogue, etc its barely ever gonna land on a player character. questioning if you even play everquest jesus dude.

on shaman there's no reason not to have slam even though it won't work very often on players. nothing shares the cooldown, its an extra free button to press and its cool when it works.

also lol if you're trying to imply a rogue should ever use slam. please, tell me a situation where a rogue should use slam. id love to hear it!!
lol vouss just got schooled.

surely u knew this vouss?

i.e a barb shaman slam isnt as good troll sk slam?

guess u lrn something new each day
Old 03-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
on classes without bash like shaman, rogue, etc its barely ever gonna land on a player character
WRONG
Old 03-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Banned

just give up vouss i pwned u b*itchboy
Closed Thread