Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump Admin Attempts to Erase Existence of Trans People After Years of GOP-Led Attacks on Freedoms

If anyone thinks they really care about equal opportunity and civil rights for transgender people, they cannot in good conscience vote for most Republican candidates running for a position in this upcoming election - certainly not for a Republican rep running for a federal seat in the US Congress.
They gonna use machine guns to "erase the existence" of Trans people?
Old 10-22-2018, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left has burned their bridges a long time ago.

You expect my support now?

Lol fuck off. I'm just "cis white male scum".
I updated it for you. Please re-read:

Quote:
Nice fear mongering and sensationalized article there.

You sure Trump also doesn't want to piss on their graves after he "erases them from existence"?
This doesn't really dignify a response, but I pass. I blend. I have a life invisibly as a woman. This will, taken to it's forgone ultimate conclusion create a federal registry of every trans person. Deny us identification that protects our privacy and force us out into public.

It will force trans men and woman alike out. It will be used to deny us health insurance. It will be used to out us at our places of employment. It will be used to force us into our sex assigned at birth bathrooms.

It will be used to give the federal government power over who and what I am and how I live.

It will endanger our lives and make it harder for people without shelter and support to live. It will force people, rather than into death camps, into for-profit prisons on false and trumped up charges, where they can be tortured. Simply because they do not conform to their genetic "karoytype" and wear pants.

Since you're not trans, you don't know what it's like to be forced into the closet to live in the role of our birth sex, and how antithetical all of this is to the very idea of sex discrimination and sex stereotyping.

The reality is regardless of whether I am a male or female, I still deserve equal protection under the civil rights act. I still deserve my privacy. I still deserve health care and medical care for transition.

However this just legitimizes unscientific and prejudiced talking points on the right. This just legitimizes fraudulent science like Lisa Litmans paper on RGOD, which has been debunked. This just marginalizes people like me, and interesexed people into a category of male or female. It is an attempt to deny the very existance of people who aren't cisgender, who don't conform to their gentic karyotypes of XY and XX. It is a denial of intersexed people. Of woman who are karytypically XY yet have always been female because of complete androgen insensitivity. It is an afront to biology, and humanity. It dehumanizes us and treats us like cattle and animals without free will without society. It reduces us to our heritage and puts us in a box. This servers the rights purpose in eroding our equality and civil society and stratifying it with their own definitions of manhood and womanhood, and personhood.

What it is is justification to legally "scorn men in dresses". Which may be your belief, but is in point of fact not reality. In reality it will create more havoc and collateral damage than just forcing 'transgender woman' into male spaces and out in public as males.

Honestly, I think the right should just kill us openly, and get it over with quick.

Stop trying to put your superior egos back in the box. Your guts and asses are perpetually flapping in the wind.

You may win this round, but we will not go away. People will always have to reckon with this. You can't cure trans people by making them conform to their birth sex.

It's not fear monger. And the only reason Trump is doing it is for votes, and because he can, and because he doesn't care.

As well, the originator of this memorandom is Roger Severino who was attatched to the Heritage Foundation and the DeVos hate groups.

You have blood on your hands.

This proposal is the very form of thought policing and tyrannical restriction on the 1st amendment your side decries.

Your administration is removing all legal recourse and civil recourse I have to live my life freely and privately. It is forcing us up against a wall and denying us our basic bodily autonomy.

I am a woman.

You are a hypocrite.

This shouldn't be a left vs right issue. The fact that the right will not stand up to Trump and his alt right administration is very telling of what is happening in our country and where it's future lay.

If you care about civility, equality, peace, prosperity, wealth, and freedom. You will stand up to these prejudices. You will learn the truth, and you will learn to accept that there are truly good hardworking people who exist outside of your 'normal' childhood vision of the world. Who deserve their anonymity, respect, freedom, and self determination.
Old 10-22-2018, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
When she stepped up to speak, Sunu Chandy, the legal director of the National Women’s Law Center, said she’d already told Roger Severino— the official behind the memo and Chandy’s former boss at the Department of Health and Human Services—that excluding trans people from protections against sex discrimination would be “against the law.” “The circuit courts are far ahead of this,” Chandy said. “They have said you can’t create a line between discriminating against a trans person, an LGBT person, or a woman who wants to wear pants, who doesn’t wear makeup. Discrimination based on how we present ourselves is sex discrimination.”
^^ It's pretty much that simple.

Either you treat people equally, or you codify them into sexes and punish them for not conforming to the sex they were assigned. You get to decided how that works, and so do I on an individual basis with a vote.

We've gone to far with Trump IMO.

I have every right to be protected from being forced to be a 'man'. In the eyes of federal law. The government should have no say in whether I am a man or woman or should be treated as such. When the government codifies sex so rigidly it removes my first amendment right, and the rights of others to freely associate as men and woman, and tells people who are men and woman, and is now a means by which others can control who are men and woman, and how men and woman should behave and be treated. Separately.
Last edited by clevergirl; 10-22-2018 at 06:41 PM..
Old 10-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Banned

Cowardly, Crooked, & Lying Trump Claims ‘Criminals and Unknown Middle Easterners’ Are in Caravan of Migrants

The Coward AKA Liar-In-Chief is getting desperate with his absurd lies.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:42 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually they captured 100 isis in the crowd so get your facts straight libtard!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...peratives.html

ur mad at trump tho, not at what he say. U be mad at him right or wrong so what diff does it make.

what bothers me is all liberal media is ignoring this, while at the same time printing articles that say hes crazy for stating facts/

you libs are NUTS!!!
You only like lies I guess if you believe them? Congratulations on loving being lied to every day.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:47 PM
Banned

Red face Oh how happy you have made me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sigh...

the only way out gentlemen is world war 3

we've gone too far and have to circle back around.

sorry not sorry
Oh how happy you have made me
Oh how happy you have made me
Old 10-22-2018, 07:51 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
can a trans explain to me why just telling your doctor that you were born with male genitalia means all trans people will kill themselves and is immoral?
Fool, what trans person lies to their doctor about being transgender if they are living as their preferred gender?

Most people do not need to know whether somebody is trans or not just like most people don't need to know that you play a 20yo Elf Sim. If you were HIV positive, most people would not need to know that either.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Why Democrats are probably not going to win the midterms:

Literal invasion heading through Mexico to illegally and forcibly cross the American border, flouting the expressed legal will of the American people, and every dweeb on every college campus with a septal piercing and tribal tattoo is like "let them in!"
Old 10-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Mae already responded to this pretty well but here is some more. You do not have much ammo if all you can do is argue the semantics of a headline.

CHASE STRANGIO: Right now, federal civil rights law prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. The courts have long understood that that includes discrimination against trans people and anyone who departs from sex stereotypes. So this is not new. The New York Times was incorrect in saying that the Obama administration, quote-unquote, “loosened” the definition of gender or sex. That is not what happened. The law has been clear for decades. The Obama administration offered interpretive guidance consistent with that. The effort now is to offer new interpretation that will conflict with the federal law as interpreted by the courts. And so, this is not something that the Trump administration can do single-handedly, but it is an effort to exclude trans people from civil rights protections. And we have to stay vigilant.

From https://www.democracynow.org/2018/10...rase_existence
Old 10-22-2018, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mae already responded to this pretty well but here is some more. You do not have much ammo if all you can do is argue the semantics of a headline.

CHASE STRANGIO: Right now, federal civil rights law prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. The courts have long understood that that includes discrimination against trans people and anyone who departs from sex stereotypes. So this is not new. The New York Times was incorrect in saying that the Obama administration, quote-unquote, “loosened” the definition of gender or sex. That is not what happened. The law has been clear for decades. The Obama administration offered interpretive guidance consistent with that. The effort now is to offer new interpretation that will conflict with the federal law as interpreted by the courts. And so, this is not something that the Trump administration can do single-handedly, but it is an effort to exclude trans people from civil rights protections. And we have to stay vigilant.

From https://www.democracynow.org/2018/10...rase_existence
"OMG THEY'RE GONNA KILL ALL THE TRANS PEOPLE!!"

Quote:
The effort now is to offer new interpretation that will conflict with the federal law as interpreted by the courts. And so, this is not something that the Trump administration can do single-handedly
Oh, it's nothing.

Weird. Your article made it seem they were gassing up the chambers.

Weird, the title is sensationalized but they debunk their own claim in the last part of it.

It's almost like...they want clicks or something...
Closed Thread