Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was better when it said yelling power racism
how does your computer work does it refresh a tab of the forums every second and then you go through them 1 by one lol
Old 12-16-2018, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how does your computer work does it refresh a tab of the forums every second and then you go through them 1 by one lol
hush im tryin to get it wet here
Old 12-16-2018, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hush im tryin to get it wet here
just tell him you're under 18, that gets his attention quick
Old 12-16-2018, 04:52 PM
Banned

If you think the christian patriarchy is bad, you havent the slightest clue how bad some of the alternatives have been/are. Humanity has histories where the victors ate their conquered. There are far worse things under heaven on earth.
Old 12-16-2018, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think the christian patriarchy is bad, you havent the slightest clue how bad some of the alternatives have been/are. Humanity has histories where the victors ate their conquered. There are far worse things under heaven on earth.
I'd really prefer to not know about a politician's imaginary friends and belief in the supernatural. We need significantly less religion influencing our politics.
Old 12-16-2018, 05:25 PM
Banned

How do you get less religion in politics by increasing the aggregate number of people bringing religion into politics; especially considering we're talking about a people with an increased conviction towards dogmatic religiosity?

Islam is christianity squared, its not a diffusion of abrahamic faith.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-16-2018 at 05:28 PM..
Old 12-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you get less religion in politics by increasing the aggregate number of people bringing religion into politics; especially considering we're talking about a people with an increased conviction towards dogmatic religiosity?

Islam is christianity squared, its not a diffusion of abrahamic faith.
Did you even read what I wrote or did you have a conversation with your imaginary friend?
Old 12-16-2018, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like feniin has been deemed a darling

i will put xer posts on probationary "to read"
proud of you, boo
Old 12-16-2018, 05:52 PM
Banned

Let me break it down for you so you can catch up.

Youre criticizing the judeo christian roots of this country, positting that muslim influence in the creation and evolution of the american experiment was influenced somewhere even close to equittably between christianity and islam.

Youre taking the position of pro-islamic migration into the western world, arguing that any attempt to criticize or inhibit the forward progress of their sociopolitical agenda is "islamaphobia" using the justification of needing increased secularity in the western world as a GUISE to import an even more oppressive religiosity in its stead.

Youre either very disigenuous or youre a fool.

One could even say we're on the same side. I agree with you, we need less religion in politics. I just dont understand how importing a fuck ton of muslims furthers that goal.

Please, break it down for me. Im obviously an idiot.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-16-2018 at 05:56 PM..
Old 12-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Let me break it down for you so you can catch up.

Youre criticizing the judeo christian roots of this country, positting that muslim influence in the creation and evolution of the american experiment was influenced somewhere even close to equittably between christianity and islam.

Youre taking the position of pro-islamic migration into the western world, arguing that any attempt to criticize or inhibit the forward progress of their sociopolitical agenda is "islamaphobia" using the justification of needing increased secularity in the western world as a GUISE to import an even more oppressive religiosity in its stead.

Youre either very disigenuous or youre a fool.

One could even say we're on the same side. I agree with you, we need less religion in politics. I just understand how importing a fuck ton of muslims furthers that goal.

Please, break it down for me. Im obviously an idiot.
Can you show me where I said any of that? other than acknowledging that you're islamophobic?

All religion, by nature, is ridiculous and dangerous and should be kept away from politics.
Closed Thread