Sarnak

BTW the best wizard on the server is Shimafukahale

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2015, 02:41 PM
Orc

Cool

What the fuck is a Calias?

you mean THE DARKSTAR?
I dunno about best on the server, cuz then you're putting a High Elf, and a Wizard the two superior Race/Class with all those lesser creatures fumbling with spells....
Hold on I need to AFK, page me when I need to bid to take BIS from monks/rogues, u know... joke classes.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Absolutely fucking not, rofl

What the hell is this?

Clearly you haven't heard of the HEDS skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 05-25-2015, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus204 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
afk through 85% of raids, check.. lives in chardok, check.. glorious highelf, check...

oooh yeah, its lookin like he just might be the best!
Has a good point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Other than NEEDING ports to certain top level zones hard to think of best of the best. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Little interaction between them, when they just seem to have a LOT of People at the Door, and Phone Calls, and sorry, Kid, Dog, (add your own here), has to poop very often for some reason?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2015, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has a good point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Other than NEEDING ports to certain top level zones hard to think of best of the best. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Little interaction between them, when they just seem to have a LOT of People at the Door, and Phone Calls, and sorry, Kid, Dog, (add your own here), has to poop very often for some reason?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll be rolling a wizard next. Holding charmed pets as an enchanter has caused me to piss my pants on mote than one occasion bc I can't afk or I'll surely die, and if grouped everyone will die. I haven't shit myself yet but that'll be next. My dog, bless his soul, has accepted that his dinners will consist of carpet and cat feces.

On my new wizard, I can group up, go to work, come back 8 hours later and profit handsomely
Old 05-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

If you can get a group on your Wizard =)

An enchanter with a charmed pet having to AFK isn't the end of the world if your group is willing to hold onto him with a root while you go out and do your business, or you can send him back to his spawn point while you're out and recharm. However, "making plays" and -actually- playing EQ is a bit too much to ask of 99% of this server. There are a lot of things your group members can do to keep you from shitting yourself on a regular basis with your pet but most of the server is too concerned with pressing autoattack, not turning mobs, sitting on their ass and only casting CH and gating the instant anything becomes remotely hairy, and relying on the chanter for pretty much everything.

On Wizard you wont get groups and you won't profit unless you start selling Chardok proxy XP, which you have to be 60 to do anyways, and you can arguably make as much money soloing cash camps on your Enchanter at that level (would actually take skill though unlike selling proxys)
Old 05-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

When my friends enc wants a break we either kill pet or root/memblur it so it heals up while he is gone.

Does anyone always give their pets names?

My buddy always calls his charmed giants 'Allan'. I'm not sure if it is a reference I am missing or not!
Old 05-26-2015, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Ha my buddy always calls his summoned pets Jeff. (Or Jeffrey rofl)
Closed Thread