Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good Christ i clicked this one.

you watch this stuff? oh my goodness, friend
Old 10-18-2018, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good Christ i clicked this one.

you watch this stuff? oh my goodness, friend
No you didn't.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NPCs repeat words like "weakling"
Just what a weakling would say without contrary evidence while you repeat memes fed to you by echo chambers, for the lulz (right?), yet insist that you think independently whilst posting in a manner conducive to the the conclusion that you, as a weakling, do not think independently due to the posting of echo chamber related memes. I'm sorry if you lack the self-awareness to understand how the gullible, at large, public is manipulated by contemporary media which includes the internet meme craze of fashion, lately, and your rehashed segmentations in an attempt to "rustle" viewers while you'll conclude with typical passivity and gusto that a response is credence in action. If any of that is difficult then consult a dictionary to strengthen yourself, weakling. Also, you might consult elementary school grammar in order to not trip upon your self-determnined notions of error/s. You're weak mind will convince you that you're correct, right, affirmed, convincing, however.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just what a weakling would say without contrary evidence while you repeat memes fed to you by echo chambers, for the lulz (right?), yet insist that you think independently whilst posting in a manner conducive to the the conclusion that you, as a weakling, do not think independently due to the posting of echo chamber related memes. I'm sorry if you lack the self-awareness to understand how the gullible, at large, public is manipulated by contemporary media which includes the internet meme craze of fashion, lately, and your rehashed segmentations in an attempt to "rustle" viewers while you'll conclude with typical passivity and gusto that a response is credence in action. If any of that is difficult then consult a dictionary to strengthen yourself, weakling. Also, you might consult elementary school grammar in order to not trip upon your self-determnined notions of error/s. You're weak mind will convince you that you're correct, right, affirmed, convincing, however.
wow

2 points for mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, you might consult elementary school grammar in order to not trip upon your self-determnined notions of error/s. You're weak mind will convince you that you're correct, right, affirmed, convincing, however.
Yikes, bud.

That was embarrassing.

When dishing out tha pain, make sure your shit is in order.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yikes, bud.

That was embarrassing.

When dishing out tha pain, make sure your shit is in order.
condescending_comment_34

underhanded_insult_2

hope_this_helps

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

http://generic_link_1

Quote:

Old 10-18-2018, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
condescending_comment_34

underhanded_insult_2

hope_this_helps
every OT post
Old 10-18-2018, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

funny_meme_126

Quote:

Old 10-19-2018, 12:01 AM
Banned

skarlorn leading sonderbeast to believe that he can hang might be a top 10 p99 forum troll maneuver
Closed Thread