Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but Bitcoin doesn't pay dividends in monopoly money, though.

Real talk, is the 2019 crash what brings on the Amero?
The huge gains (lol) make up for it though.

If shit really hits the fan, we'll need something better than the Amero.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The huge gains (lol) make up for it though.

If shit really hits the fan, we'll need something better than the Amero.
If "shit" really hits the fan, then the Christians were right all along. Then the only question remaining is if you're going to accept your chip for a few more laps around the sun.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proof you like boys/sex.

he's such a delightful mascdoof. I want to mommy him til he gets hard and starts pushing me around.
You're probably going to have to wait for the next incarnation, although I don't believe I get to join you all for another run; gnoing all the things I gno. I appreciate the flattery, however.
Old 12-17-2018, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

you ever wish you could go back to modern warfare 2, get in a lobby with 11-15 other white males of varying ages, and call each other slurs, get mad ignorant, just live in the moment like the good old days

being bluepilled sucks
Old 12-17-2018, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you get the Boar's Head?

$$ Gotta be a baller and make that sub holla $$
Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proof you like boys/sex.

he's such a delightful mascdoof. I want to mommy him til he gets hard and starts pushing me around.
Starving.

Idk Y they sell anything but boars head.The other stuff is basically table scraps.
Old 12-17-2018, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but Bitcoin doesn't pay dividends in monopoly money, though.

Real talk, is the 2019 crash what brings on the Amero?
Lou Dobbs' wet nightmare.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lou Dobbs' wet nightmare.
Its ironic how such a disingenuous bunch gnos so much in just a few short days.

You do realize that if you cross-reference Sagan's assertions with the concepts of a conscientiousness, you can remove the anthropomorphication of abrahamic faith, and bridge the rift between science, religion (strike that...Spirituality), and the cartesian dilemna, yeah?

There's a reason why Emperor Constantine and the orthodoxy declared Gnosticism heresy after the Council of Nicea, could it perhaps be the catholic death-cult and its relationship with masonic worship of baphomet?
Last edited by Throndor; 12-17-2018 at 04:26 PM..
Old 12-17-2018, 04:37 PM
Banned

Science, alone, is not an answer. Science is merely concerned with analyzing the skeletal structure of the parenchymal cells of the universe after the life (strikethat....spark) has left it.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
MaskedMelon, what do you know of Abrahamic theology, specifically? Are you detailed in the nuances of their apocalyptic theory?

Was it just a brilliant forecast, or were they on to something about the beast rising from the sea?
nope, but given enough time, eager pursuit and unconstrained interpretation, there is little doubt that one could cram a seemingly appropriate set of factoids into the carcass of any text.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope, but given enough time, eager pursuit and unconstrained interpretation, there is little doubt that one could cram a seemingly appropriate set of factoids into the carcass of any text.

An honest suggestion; rather than dismissing things out of hand, learn everything you can of them, so as to understand the interwovenality. You're missing something.
Closed Thread