Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

Arrow

i's purrrrfuctly okay to intolerate intolerable things. Fore example: obesity ant hurtful words.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned

*copyedit*
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-13-2018 at 01:18 PM..
Old 07-13-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned

All I have to say is you guys voted for a president that thinks rolling over people with tanks is a good idea and routinely dogwhistle attacking the left and sedition. And you all think that is a good thing and that it won't cause problems.

There is plenty of intolerance in the right wing. And it's extremely hypocritical to a very vicious and deeply unfaithful level to be vile towards the left, and people, and minorities on the left. When you have people on the right killing people on the left. When you let people on the right completely ostracize and dehumanize minorities who are typically associated with the left. The left is obviously going to defend itself. They are obviously not going to support your regime peacefully.

I don't think any of this will end well, and for that I am extremely sad. But you need to start electing politicians who don't condone squashing peasants with tanks if you want to secure a better, freerer, lower tax, more capitalistic, future for America.

I am trying to help you with your public image and a little bit of open dialogue. Because I too want a freerer, lower taxed, more educated, and more tolerant America, where people aren't shouting each other down and beating each other up over petty differences.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

i ate a aminal today. i felt bad for him, butt he was delicious. when I finished i gave words of thanks to yhwh and asked he gimme strength to combat oppression.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rolling over people with tanks is a good idea
When asked about this act by the Chinese government Hillary replied, "Well, they broke the law."
Old 07-13-2018, 01:21 PM
Banned

Breaking News:

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...12902001238016

Video proves that police are not racist and that being calm collected and patient with them while they assess the situation are how you avoid being the one blamed in an incident, NOT race.

I have seen time and time again videos of a person of color aproach the police and act exactly as these white women do and they are arrested or even worse, resist arrest and are killed.

THEN we blame the police, we call them racist.

But here is the truth. If you act the fool, you risk being arrested or shot. If you are calm and patient and trust the law THAT YOU pay for with taxes, you will come out on top.

Not once have I seen a video of the police harming someone who wasnt

1. reaching for something
2. screaming at the police

Just relax, dont act like a cunt, and you wont be treated like one.

IT IS NOT RACISM

#bluelivesmatter
Old 07-13-2018, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i ate a aminal today. i felt bad for him, butt he was delicious. when I finished i gave words of thanks to yhwh and asked he gimme strength to combat oppression.
I love the animals I eat, and I try to help them have the best life they can, before they are added to my delicious life. I try to use that life to give life to all the things that are good on God's green earth. I try to love and respect her and I pay homage to her in everything I try to do. I don't see myself as really separate from those animals or the earth. We are one. And it matters what others feel and think. While I am alive, this is the only freedom I have to make of my life. Once I am gone, I will have nothing left of me, but that which I lived.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When asked about this act by the Chinese government Hillary replied, "Well, they broke the law."
That is also, really sad too me.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is also, really sad too me.
She said a bunch of really dumb things, and was embarrassing enough she was taken aside to be told what to say, how to dress, cut her hair, etc during the '92 campaign. They did a really good job, but she is a fast learner.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Banned

antiracism is the real racism

if you don't tolerate intolerance you're a bigot
Closed Thread