Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 12:19 AM
Banned

We had a pally cast stun on Inny 2.0 and was promptly face melted.

As far as interrupting, we almost always got a single CH from Gore, even pushing from same side. But, usually only one CH... not sure why that was.

I didn't have my tape measure with me at the time, sorry :/.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:20 AM
Banned

Maybe because enchanters were actually mana draining the entire time now that I think about it, and it was in fact hard as phuk to push a dragon.

Another fine memory from the first time I fought Gore.

I asked one of my raid officers about the fight because I missed our first Gore kill. The response was "well, you've killed Talendor, so wear cold resist basically that and she will just CH once". There was defs mana draining done on this fight too. Think that bout covers the memory of such things for me. Definitely also raided Skyshrine but don't remember much about fighting the mobs there other than farming sentry/guardian armor and Lord Yelinak being perma rooted (bow plinking to gain aggro), people dcing on the fight cuz of the # we brought and a VERY gay aoe. Even in full resist gear it murdered shit.

I'd say this is a great candidate for EQ mac. The test on hit box size / calc being the same there = try pulling nag out of his lair, he should get stuck in the doorway (100.0% sure of this during Kunark/Velious era).
Last edited by Nirgon; 05-31-2013 at 12:30 AM..
Old 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

See, that is the way I remember it. We had 3 ench's on most raids so not much was able to cast anything after a minute or so.

Yelinak 1.0 is a diff fight. I was the 'non-kos' rez cleric, so I sat back and laughed till I would almost feint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Closed Thread