Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Aviak

The one thing I remember about doing Tunare was having a boat load of ogres to block you when you got knock backed. Other than that, I don't remember her loot table or anything. I did this during Velious though, never waited until Luclin to kill her.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd hope to tie them to the Tunare 'version'. Day zero loot sucked, Timeline loot stretched into Luclin and were slightly overpowered, but she was a slightly overpowered whore too.
The link in my post includes evidence showing that the big drops (FT3/5) occurred before Luclin.
Last edited by Ele; 10-23-2013 at 06:01 PM..
Old 10-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tunare dropped no items during Velious

she should drop nothing here
Incorrect.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...7&postcount=23
Old 10-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Compare Fist of Nature to Fist of Lightning (and other Velious type fist weapons to be honest) please Ele. Something in the brain box just went 'twang'.

I'm pretty sure those 'Fist' items were not Velious Era.

Fuck monks.*

*Development does not hate monks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BLADE OF CARNAGE! LONG LIVE THE REBELLION!
This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Carnage, it will soon see the end of the Rebellion.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The link in my post includes evidence showing that the big drops (FT3/5) occurred before Luclin.
I'm pretty sure Tunare's items got an upgrade at the same time the Avatar of War loot did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Banned

She had a trigger mechanic around her house or tree(?) That put the raid version out there (rooted one iirc) with loot yes

And im fairly certain killing mini bosses prevented the minions of that type from assisting
Old 10-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your July screencap of the indoors Tunare is associating Sap Encrusted Branch with the incorrect graphic. That was a screenshot of the original (and indoor) Tunare which has a stave, but no loot table.

Quote:
Compare Fist of Nature to Fist of Lightning (and other Velious type fist weapons to be honest) please Ele. Something in the brain box just went 'twang'.

I'm pretty sure those 'Fist' items were not Velious Era.
Yeah, I'm thinking one of 2 things:
1) Fist of Nature was originally 1hand blunt, but was changed to HtH with the post-Luclin patch that modified Tunare's table (adding recommended levels, MHT getting a BS mod, etc.)
2) Fist of Nature was added to Tunare's table with the post-Luclin patch that modified Tunare's table.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Banned

Naw naw
Old 10-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck monks.*

*Development does not hate monks.
Speaking of shitting on classes, what time are Devs currently putting Porlos/Hsarga's Fury spells into?