Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno I don't pay for my cell phone.

~
Thanks again for the manastones. Let me know if you need a new phone as I need a pre-nerf fungi staff.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

I recently switched my wife to straighttalk from AT+T. 2 months in and all is good so far. For the record she doesn't do much on her phone cept facebook shit.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

All the carriers sprint, t mobile, att, verizon offer some version of full retail no contract. You split the full retail cost of the cell phone over 24 months, versus getting an upfront discount on the device committing for 2 years. You are typically either paying for a more expensive cell phone plan, or more on your monthly cost to get the phone no contract. Same thing as leasing to own a car or leasing to own a tv, its not cost effective and makes the company more money, BUT you can trade up at no additional once a year with most of them.

No Contract 'Contract' plans = full retail /24 months
2 Year Contract = Cheapest way to get best phones
Prepaid with big carriers = Slightly less quality service, typically slower internet, less device selection/quality.
True Prepaid Carriers(h20, aio, boost, virgin, etc)= shit service, shitty phones, or bring your phone and phone might work 'ok'.

Best quality service for your bucks, something like verizon with a 2 yr if ur credit isn't shit you can get unlim talk + txt + 2gb data $75/month. That's with an iPhone 5s or a Galaxy S5. Or you get some shit phone on metro that calls itself a galaxy that they shit out with 3 year old technology in it calling it 'new' for 200 bucks with shit service for 45-50/month
Old 05-13-2014, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

At first glance when I saw this thread title I thought it was more seo spam
Closed Thread