Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a rental truck literally run me off the road once on a free way. I thought it was bullshit that they give these things to anyone too.

I cant wait to get one and fill it up with trashcans full of nitroglycerin and remind this country how dangerous cars can be.
don't, and don't post like this you asshole.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a rental truck literally run me off the road once on a free way. I thought it was bullshit that they give these things to anyone too.

I cant wait to get one and fill it up with trashcans full of nitroglycerin and remind this country how dangerous cars can be.
See something, say something
Old 06-05-2018, 01:32 AM
Banned

help Roseanne!

they shouted
Old 06-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Banned

Bootlicking cuck post of the fucking century, too bad you didn't get ran the fuck over OP
Old 06-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bootlicking cuck post of the fucking century, too bad you didn't get ran the fuck over OP
I lol'ed
Old 06-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

"I'm a liberal and want big government because we're good and moral and want to help people, YOU BOOT LICKING CUCK I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" -Every liberal everywhere.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:59 PM
Banned

I'm not a liberal and I don't understand your comment mcmoron. It drives me crazy when wimps and scaredies call for the government to take rights away from others out of their own fear. I drive on the busiest free ways every single day I mix it up with everyone. You can't cage everyone up it's not going to end well if you try. Look at the UK trying to take away steak knives from normal people after the liberals have brought their society to it's knees with terrorism. Disgusting, stop being a wimp.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Banned

there's no point in having laws to prevent this, bad drivers would just do it anyway.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Wonkie; 06-06-2018 at 08:10 PM..
Old 06-10-2018, 05:48 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are y'all mad about everything?

I normally troll but I'm serious this time. Accept Christ's love into your black hearts
I am usually mad at people being so blatantly in denial that they blame others for their own faults or people that for some reason can never get over things that are no more.

Yeah, that might be some of my gripes with people, but not really mad at much else besides basic universal truths, like tyrannies, corrupt governments, people s lack of empathy for others in need and people wallowing in self-pity.

Kinda goes with the territory in my line of work.

I miss working in a Psychiatric Ward, people excuses there were mostly organic in nature (hence not really their fault) and was able to witness cases of demonic possession (the church has a strict step by step guide, which includes psychiatric counseling) and rubbed shoulders with some very interesting characters, both IN and OUT of the complex.

The best ones were the organic paranoids ... the tales were awesome and much better than a lot of novels I have read recently.

Small pic of the best years of my life now gone

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But back on topic, no, not all of us are mad about everything.

I think ... some of us are sometimes a bit mad about the gaping void of understanding.

Some face it, others try to drown it in drugs, others avoid it and some simply ignore it, but it is always like this small bee, constantly droning in the background, gnawing slowly at our sanity.

I for one, just try to drown it in information ... The internet is not only weird places and aggregated news sites, it harbors amazing troves of that , sheer information. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Closed Thread