Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Exclamation Altergate

well, i was on at 2pm est. less then 40 ppl,

we recruited 30 guildies for classic / hardcore rolls in one night.

should i even check this out, not knocking it yet but no one will tell me anything about it, and website leaves much to desire.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:35 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by notahipster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, i was on at 2pm est. less then 40 ppl,

we recruited 30 guildies for classic / hardcore rolls in one night.

should i even check this out, not knocking it yet but no one will tell me anything about it, and website leaves much to desire.
Was 60 people last time I looked. Not bad for first few hours of a server with very little publicity. As I already said in another thread, the server is way more fun than normal classic EQ to me so far. I wasn't expecting very well thought out NPC spawn placement and things like that but it's actually well put together. Haven't been to any high level zones but I think both blue server and red server players will like it from what I've seen. Definitely beats leveling in east commons.

So far, it's by far the best custom EQ server I've played on the entire selection list. If he keeps adding custom raid content at a good pace and can manage to make the resist system and itemization right, it could easily be better than an EQ live PvP server. I've already done all the content on p99 a million times before so the PvE is even better on here to me. I would play a class you've never played before then it feels almost like a brand new game.
Last edited by wehrmacht; 05-07-2011 at 02:44 AM..
Old 05-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

interesting i may check it out if grouping gets slow tonight. anything in perticular i should worry about.

P.S - it said on website u could be dark elf bard.
but selection was unavailable. whats with that?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

so what exactly is this server about?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

trying to find out that myself
Old 05-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

original post to read i was on at 2 AM. eastern time not Pm. launch wasnt till 5pm PST ne ways.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was 60 people last time I looked. Not bad for first few hours of a server with very little publicity. As I already said in another thread, the server is way more fun than normal classic EQ to me so far. I wasn't expecting very well thought out NPC spawn placement and things like that but it's actually well put together. Haven't been to any high level zones but I think both blue server and red server players will like it from what I've seen. Definitely beats leveling in east commons.

So far, it's by far the best custom EQ server I've played on the entire selection list. If he keeps adding custom raid content at a good pace and can manage to make the resist system and itemization right, it could easily be better than an EQ live PvP server. I've already done all the content on p99 a million times before so the PvE is even better on here to me. I would play a class you've never played before then it feels almost like a brand new game.
Custom spells/AA? Are there even AA? What's level cap?
Old 05-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

lvl cap is 40
Old 05-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Removing gate is technically altering it.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Aviak

So, it's nothing like EQ? all custom zones? Sounds lame :-/
Closed Thread