Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 06:40 AM
Banned

Plays bad company as background music for a really terrible pvp encounter. Lmfao.

Clinging to whatever pvp is left on this server is getting to be beyond sad. Sheesh. No wonder folks like Kamilla quit - only people left are trash tier so they wait for zero chance of a fight to engage.

Pull the plug Rogean/Nilbog - pathetic as heck in it's current state (and has been for waaaay way too long).

*Jams out on bad company as I type this post* BAAAAD BAAAD COMPANY 'TILL THE DAY I DIEEEEEEEEEE keybooooard warrrriooorrrrr ooooh myyyy my!

Lmao - yer server pal Guava <3
Old 08-29-2020, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylarik24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gustoo it was 6 of us waiting on log in screen on rogues watching Quiex stream bind sighting them killing king. Once they engaged and got it to like 50% we logged in. We killed them all and killed their last player in group as king died. So they technically killed the king and we looted it as they could not because they were all dead.
Yeah bro that sounds like totally awesome fun thrilling peeee veee peeee! Oh wait - it sounds more like a lackluster non skill gank.

Go 60-1 on a 55 bard (Stevieray) like I did (taking out raid geared apex members and shit on a BARD) and tell me pee vee pee.

Stuff like this is just sad man. Hard to even read the forums anymore.

Yer server bro,
Guava <3
Old 08-29-2020, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Can honestly say I have never ever seen Guava pvp so id be interested in seeing any screen shot of you getting a yellow text to be honest.
Old 08-29-2020, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Also there is 25v25 fights almost every day of the week. Small 10 man skirmishes all through out the day. I know you wouldn't know because you only bard swarmed never pvp.
Old 08-29-2020, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylarik24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can honestly say I have never ever seen Guava pvp so id be interested in seeing any screen shot of you getting a yellow text to be honest.
Old 08-29-2020, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Can't confirm anything I haven't seen... But I will say Kief and Loudog got plenty yellow texts, and that I seen personally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 08-29-2020, 10:28 PM
Banned

I used Guava mostly as the server PL char. So yeah not much action from him but I have dozens of chars I pk'd on and got yt's on pretty much everyone on the server - including a YT on yer hero Lite with a ogre sk named Belushi way back before I rerolled him to a shaman and blueflower got me (started blue's pking career which I was happy for).

But yeah it's all good fun guys I just wish the server had more real pvping and less of the weirdo grief crap that goes on. Still <3 u guys!

Guav
Old 08-31-2020, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Also there is 25v25 fights almost every day of the week. Small 10 man skirmishes all through out the day. I know you wouldn't know because you only bard swarmed never pvp.

Yeahhhh. Don't lie to them concealed. There hasn't been a big brawl like that in a while.
Old 08-31-2020, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

I mean just last Monday we had 20v20 but yes you guys ported out as we dunked the group that got left behind. We have good skirmishes its been a lot of fun.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I mean just last Monday we had 20v20 but yes you guys ported out as we dunked the group that got left behind. We have good skirmishes its been a lot of fun.
server needs a fresh start there is no way around it
Closed Thread