Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Kobold

11 years since the first patch. wow.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULY 20, 2000
/Consent no longer gives other players permission to loot your corpse. Instead, it only gives them the ability to drag your corpse using the /corpse command. This change is due to player request stemming from number of customer service issues raised by some players who were using /consent as a way to steal the belongings of other players. The change will eliminate those concerns and make the game more enjoyable for all of those involved.
This needs to be put back in bros.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahah, and right in the face of retarded afk levelers thinking it was "legal on live" or "intended"

If they wanted it to be allowed you think they would have been patching it as soon as 2000? Fucking owned retards.
i read that and instantly thought

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Kobold

umm I want my two weeks of skin like nature with thorns please!!! I got some power lvling to do!

And that doesn't say anything about mages! That's only for necros because they couldn't die while doing it. You could always train that mage in the middle of the night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Not a necro though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you could kill the pet probably...
Old 03-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Kobold

haha I had a RL friend who had rubi stolen from him that way. The guy that did it got guildkicked and joined a guild kind of like FB... But we ended up seeing him every where! It was pretty stupid...
Old 03-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Default Do we actually use this timeline?

Do we actually use this timeline?

I mean, take for example, something like:

Root and Snare:
Root-type spells and 'snare' type spells now use a separate spell effect.

Previously, 'Root' spells would overwrite any snare effect upon the target. When the root would wear off, the target began moving at full speed. With this change, when root wears off, snare will still be in effect. This has a few added effects on the other end.

For instance, root will no longer cancel SoW or Journeyman's Boots effects. It also allowed us to correct a long-standing bug that was allowing bards to cancel root on themselves by playing Selo's Accelerando if Selo's was in effect at the time that the bard was rooted. As mentioned in a previous patch where the first part of this bug was fixed, this was not the intended effect.

(from Jan 9. 2001)

Aside from the practical problem of trying to keep the server patched to the time-line accurately, are these things that are really good for the game?

Just a question.
Closed Thread