Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you actually taken the time to read your own posts?

Because they made life choices that put them into a occupation that a) does not pay enough or b) does not have health coverage as part of the employment package.

How is it the 95% problem that the 5% did not plan ahead?

So we should not care about profits or financial riches which made us a healthy, rich, civil society because those poor people need someone to pay for their health care just incase something happens?

Holy shit you really need to breathe a little and maybe take a moment to clarify your comments.
I don't even want to take the time to explain to you how dumb you sound right now, so I will just leave it with:

Why is your right to exist tied with your employer's willingness/ability to provide healthcare?
Old 01-14-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally nobody likes you, Supreme.
You mean figuratively.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally nobody likes you, feniin.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't even want to take the time to explain to you how mad I am.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Mick is so clever and smart. I wish I could be just like him. Fat, unemployed, living off of the state, and blaming poor people for my situation.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't even want to take the time to explain to you how dumb you sound right now, so I will just leave it with:

Why is your right to exist tied with your employer's willingness/ability to provide healthcare?

Even your question is a contradiction and is straw man fallacy.

Your employer does not provide Healthcare. Your employer provides Healthcare insurance.

Your right to exist is not dependent on having or not having healthcare insurance.

I can see that you are trying really hard to make a point about Healthcare insurance and the need to insure the uninsured. However your delivery is congested and incoherent rambling.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Mick is so clever and smart. I wish I could be just like him. Fat, unemployed, living off of the state, and blaming poor people for my situation.
this guy uses physical deformation on a forum where his only window into the person he hates is their mind.

read a book kid.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder in 2012 he posted his rl pic on this forum, was fat + brown, got mocked, i made hilARIOUS gifs of him, and then he had the admins turn the voluntarily-posted pic contraband.

he's still fat too
Actually a GM posted a picture of me and my family. This same GM also posted a picture of my wife and daughter having their heads cut off in "Game of Thrones" style.

If you think that is amusing then you have worse problems than what my skin color is or how much i may weigh.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSeŠt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#winning
Closed Thread