Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 03:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called proof
kind of a big deal
OP use a recording app. Post up the proof. Get them suspended. Laugh hard and robustly in your vindication. Usually justice prevails here. It isn't super swift all the time.

Ignore Dilemne he is a confirmed idiot.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:26 AM
Fire Giant

Someone ksed my decaying skeleton thread
Old 10-28-2019, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not like if staff was reading the forum, can you see how it s free to insult on this forum ?
You need to learn the culture of the forum/server before coming in and complaining about every little thing.

The petition forum is monitored and situations dealt with if there's actionable information/evidence.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Things haven't been *too* bad in the Qeynos newbie yard, but a few times I've had people pull a mob off me if I was fighting two even though I had FTE. If I'm first to engage you have to respect that chumps, even if you think me taking two klickniks is a little greedy.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to learn the culture of the forum/server before coming in and complaining about every little thing.

The petition forum is monitored and situations dealt with if there's actionable information/evidence.
well said
The staff do prefer if players work out issues between themselves but they will step in if players are unable to do so.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:32 AM
Kobold

Of course it's going to be out of control, you have 1800-2600 people within the 1-20 zones of Vanilla EQ monitored by a bunch of volunteer GM on a community server, what else did you expect?
Old 10-28-2019, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things haven't been *too* bad in the Qeynos newbie yard, but a few times I've had people pull a mob off me if I was fighting two even though I had FTE. If I'm first to engage you have to respect that chumps, even if you think me taking two klickniks is a little greedy.
The worse I saw in Qeynos was people camping the individual decaying skeleton or gnoll spawns. Parking on the spawn point, then another person notices it's a skeleton spawn and they park there and wait too, trying to take it from the person who was there first. Saw that shit and just went into the sewers where there were plenty of open mobs.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:41 AM
Sarnak

GMs have been making pretty good efforts. Launch day we were camping Forager Grikk and another group kept trying to steal him, coming in and squatting on the spawn, /laughing etc. GM showed up within 15 min of the petition and ran them off.

If someone is doing something against the rules and refuses to stop, get proof and petition them! If they're being dicks openly in chat the evidence is already there. But you should probably just accept that if someone decides to one off dps race you on a decaying skel, it's just part of the game at this stage.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I’ve had more mobs killed by wandering guards in QH than players ��
Old 10-28-2019, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

You're only allowed to complain about people breaking the rules IF you report them for breaking the rules.

If you see rule-breaking and don't report it, you're part of the problem.
Closed Thread