Default Fun weekend of raids!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why join PS?

We are a small, tight-knit group of players that value skilled play, camaraderie and adventure over dominating the raid scene. Our raids rarely top 40 players and we apply our resources carefully. Everyone's contribution matters! Members are friendly, helpful and work hard to capitalize on our opportunities each week. Enjoy classic style raiding as the game was meant to be played.

We've seen many great new members join in on the fun this summer. You could be the next!

Contact our recruitment officer Baylan or visit www.p99ps.com to put in your app.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:45 AM
Fire Giant

Great screenshots <3
Old 08-24-2018, 07:03 PM
Large Rat

Is it possible to join PS discord without being a member? I've been talking with a couple of your players over the past month or so while I've been leveling and it seems like it would be a good fit. My iksar necro is only 25 and a ways from being maxed and raid-ready, but i'd like to chat and meet more of the guild before that point if possible.
Thanks
Old 08-30-2018, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

Our warriors eat it on Kunark dragons join today!

Old 08-30-2018, 08:27 AM
Kobold

Any screenshot with a dead Jado is a good screenshot.
Old 08-30-2018, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it possible to join PS discord without being a member? I've been talking with a couple of your players over the past month or so while I've been leveling and it seems like it would be a good fit. My iksar necro is only 25 and a ways from being maxed and raid-ready, but i'd like to chat and meet more of the guild before that point if possible.
Thanks
Phenyl, sorry I missed this message before. Of course! Though our non-member discord
channels tend to be pretty sparse. The link is here:

https://discord.gg/cUW8wc
Old 08-30-2018, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 guild on server, thank y’all for not being scared of nexona like other guilds.
Just watch that wurm on the way to that exit pad...
Old 08-30-2018, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 guild on server, thank y’all for not being scared of nexona like other guilds.
The real challenge is KDT.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real challenge is KDT.
Only if some one TRAINS statue on your face while your killing KDT...

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 09-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Paradigm Shift, where friendship and opportunity meet.

During this tough repop window, PS coordinates with other guilds to give opportunities for players who play during non-prime time hours. With mobs still in window today, PS has (with E/O friends) taken out Nagafen, Silverwing, Druushk, Ikkatiar, Ltk, and Gore.

Our leadership keeps calm, cool, and collected (let’s just say you won’t hear anything more than a heavy sigh on a bad encounter, and no one is blowing up guild chat after a wipe) when things go wrong, so that we can evaluate and learn from our mistakes and let us get those sick low-numbers kills (you won’t see us kill Sev or Gozz with 70 or more). And when our numbers don’t support it, we call on our friends to cooperate and down tough mobs.

It’s been a blast coordinating with all of our friends in E/O, Kittens, and AG the last few weeks to do Tunare, Trak, Ring Wars, Zlandi, Klandi, Naggy, VP, ToV, and Fear. And we’re gonna keep doing it because that’s the way we want to play. We are a tight knit group of rule followers who are progressing on this server by being smart, getting good, and selectively socking. We probably won’t be doing 4 am Vulaks or AoWs, but we can and do find a way to do some of the toughest content in the game.
Closed Thread