Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 01-30-2023, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You spending 10p per mob?
Not sure on the price havenít checked it, because plat isnít a issues what so ever to make now days. Think I made the plat back and some profit from the gems there dropping

I know grouping is much safer exp, but ide rather have a small challenge , plus I afk way to much Lol
Old 01-30-2023, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure on the price havenít checked it, because plat isnít a issues what so ever to make now days. Think I made the plat back and some profit from the gems there dropping

I know grouping is much safer exp, but ide rather have a small challenge , plus I afk way to much Lol
I totally feel this. Iím levelling a warrior on red through 59 at bnb/ldc (solb) cos it is easy to pop in for 15 mins or be very afk while playing. Some times Iím spending 50pp on consumables vs a mob unlikely to drop 2pp. Itís worth it cos the mobs not needing a cheeky heal pot balance it out Ö and even just passing through solA to visit the LS vendors can result in a mountain of pp.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung
Old Yesterday, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But first: Do Damage

Or second: Do Damage

Because you can't do damage unless you're alive.

What came first? The damage or the survival
Nah, the first rule is a dead rogue does no dps. So first: survive. Second: continue to survive.

Any dps you do is just secondary to surviving.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.