Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 12-24-2021, 09:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These nerds can't handle dying for an exp death, there is no way they can handle item loot.

Cut it at Kunark or you'll kill PvP for half the classes. Rogean has the spells all coded wrong here it's called bluebie disorder and no empirical knowledge of pvp on live.

You let melee's get PoM flowers and you won't be able to dispel any buffs or land a single spell on them. It will become melee quest, this game wasn't built to achieve Best in slot on every expansion.
This will not be a problem on vztz since expansions will be unlocked once the previous has been conquered (velious unlocked 2 weeks after all VP raid mobs have been killed for instance)
Old 12-24-2021, 09:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sullon would be better and Sullon had 10x the population of VZTZ, so it should be the obvious choice not rando server barely anyone played on and was a universal joke to real pvpers.

PVP should be the focus of a PvP server, not pixel quest, expansions should be set to release based on population size. Reach 500 hit Vellious. Reach 800 release Luclin.

Expanding the world without a playerbase is going to hurt PvP and only aid blues.

If you want to farm a dead server, keep releasing based on what the most powerful team conquers without allowing the rest to catch up.

Most of these are fucktardedly stupid, 2 boxing NOPE because it will turn into 8 boxing and we don't have enough GM's to police everyone who will abuse this. Lvl range is for pussies. You seem vastly more interested in pixel quest than PvP.

Or grow a thicker skin or stick to blue, the population was always the highest when OOC was the most toxic because it drove interaction and engaged the playerbase. Reds don't think like blues and they love to hate.

So you want to reward zerging which has shown to be the defacto killer of every red box?

The only good ideas in this shitshow.

Fuck you, respect is a two way street go simping for beta cuck of the year award somewhere else. Your guild killed the playerbase before and all your ideas are pro zerg and PvP box killers, stick to blue beta, it's where you belong.
Oh you’re one of those trolls that don’t actually want a pvp server, got it now, lost cause. Sorry you got griefed off red even with a PNP
Old 12-24-2021, 10:12 PM
Fire Giant

I personally am holding out for P1999 Red VR. My mace has been polished and quality checked. Can't wait!
Old 12-24-2021, 10:25 PM
Kobold

if everybody in the thread deleted their toons and rerolled together it would be like a new server
Old 12-24-2021, 10:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if everybody in the thread deleted their toons and rerolled together it would be like a new server
You first

Or start on a fresh one when the opportunity comes
Old 12-25-2021, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you’re one of those trolls that don’t actually want a pvp server, got it now, lost cause. Sorry you got griefed off red even with a PNP
Your butthurt is better than anything Santa could bring me.
Old 12-26-2021, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This will not be a problem on vztz since expansions will be unlocked once the previous has been conquered (velious unlocked 2 weeks after all VP raid mobs have been killed for instance)
Thats not how you run a server, catering to the top 1% who will like, buy 200$ worth of speed before the server launches to be able to stay up 18h's a day for weeks to poopquest unlock the next pixel shower.
Old 12-26-2021, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Dude aren't you Shadowlamp? The guy with a box record of 71 deaths and zero kills?

Asking you about what works in PvP is like asking Woody Allen to be a football coach.

Every blue's answer to what works on a PvP server is to cater to the zerg and increase pixelquesting, the one thing that has shown 100% chance of killing the box 100% of the time. We've tried that 5 times now and we know without a doubt it kills the population, trying it a 6th time won't change the results.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-26-2021 at 08:59 PM..
Old 12-29-2021, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Dude aren't you Shadowlamp? The guy with a box record of 71 deaths and zero kills?

Asking you about what works in PvP is like asking Woody Allen to be a football coach.

Every blue's answer to what works on a PvP server is to cater to the zerg and increase pixelquesting, the one thing that has shown 100% chance of killing the box 100% of the time. We've tried that 5 times now and we know without a doubt it kills the population, trying it a 6th time won't change the results.
No idea who that is, so no, not me. You can try again but you already know your posts are BS, I don’t really need to convince you of that.
Old 12-29-2021, 03:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No idea who that is, so no, not me. You can try again but you already know your posts are BS, I don’t really need to convince you of that.
LOL you're Shadowlamp of Apex your KDR is a box record of 71 deaths 0 kills.

I literally ran into you and 5 friends, one of which was an epic mage, killed you and the mage and gated out oom, while spamming /laugh and /flex in your friends faces. And you've been playing here for 8 years longer than me, I played like a max of 2 years here and dunked all over you, it was like Jordan playing a handicapped midget

The only time you're allowed to open your mouth about PvP is when I put my junk in it. And pray I don't come back or I will shut that pretty lil mouth for good.