Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please try to stick to the truth Tune. First of all, yes it is true if you are Salt you can raid with Perdition, same as Santuary, but allowing people at our raids doesn't make them Perdition. They will go their way and find their place at the server. An interesting guild though which is quite structured. About our mobs, for someone who has a 90% Perdition raid attendance you should know better what we killed last week, let me remind you what you saw: Xygoz, Druushk, Silverwing, Hoshkar, Severilous, Faydedar, Dracolich, a couple Golems, Ikatiar and Eashan. So take your 10hr and transform them into 10 targets, then make it 5 days of fun that is 2 targets a day for 3-4h of raiding at these days .... 1.5h -2h per raid target? Since you have been actively chatting with us, while watching your guildmembers die to us at those raids, it is a fact that you are a liar, sorry sometimes the reality is hard to take, but it is what it is. Stick to the truth and the people will respect you more, think about it.

My opinion about the guilds out there:
Alcoholics:
If you want to go hardcore PvP join them, they are a bunch of funny PvPers lately closer to Apex but you should still have fun with them if you are looking for PvP
Apex
If you love to bash Sanctuary join Apex... they are lacking numbers atm so their raiding is kind of limited, but might go up again. Be careful with them they got a couple members, who seem to ignore the server rules quite frequently.
Perdition:
If you want to have Tune as a stalker and a mix of PvE + PvP join Perdition. We are basically a bunch of people on a mission to provide fun for the server.
Salt:
If you need a more structured guild for leveling join Salt. Nice bunch of people who help each other out. They seem to have more intentions on raiding then Sanctuary.
Sanctuary:
If you want to have some fun leveling up join Sanctuary. An old guild with a huge member base, a bit unstructured the last couple months, since some of their leaders took a break but lately it seems to get better

Or just join one of those endless smaller ones out there, some of them are quite nice but way smaller.
Keep in mind the statements about the guilds mentioned above are just my opinion, but might help someone to find the right place at the server.
lol

those targets are over a span of 2 weeks maybe 3 but nice try

lol FAYDEDAR / SEV ?

plz bro
Last edited by Tune; 02-22-2021 at 04:59 PM..
Old 02-22-2021, 10:01 PM
Aviak

login and check if they are up, we are not Apex
Old 02-23-2021, 08:20 AM
Kobold

<Salt> is looking to hang with cool and normal bros regardless of tag,not my fault apex would rather grief noobs lvling up cause they keep geting it handed to them in pvp
Old 02-23-2021, 08:23 AM
Kobold

perd reached out and wanted to be helpful and cool and apex remains silent and greifs us any chance they get. Everyday Apex gets smaller and Salt gets bigger,soon nuff they wont even be raiding and we will soooo if any apex out there lookin to get out while the gettins good i hear <Salt> <Sanctuary> and <Perdition> be crootin
Old 02-23-2021, 07:44 PM
Large Rat

Default Salt

My main is Paymon, Leading the recruitment for the guild "Salt".. Im sure plenty have notice a small wave or newbies to the server yes alot of them have found there home with us for now an a few testing the water elsewhere! I came into the potions not thinking oh we are gonna side with these guys or maybe side with this guys it simply wasn't the case. Im first an foremost loyal not to "salt" but to 2 friends of mine that i followed here to play with because i enjoy playing with them on blue almost 2 years ago now just a bunch of monks doing monkey business!!! Salt is a home because we made it one but without our friendship n loyalty to one another its simply a name that has no meaning until we gave it meaning friendship rooting the bonds and building the foundation of what salt is you see before you. we could of before the guild started up and began to grow choose to go one way or the other some of us have made decision in the past an still chooses to remain non bias to either side because from what i came to believe is we were not solely choosing one side from the other for now while we worked on the guild an or members is it true that outsiders have lend a hand of course. If hand that reached out to help some of my fellow brothers n salt came to be apex tomorrow i would respectfully accept with a warming welcome. I just today in P99 discord red section said salt is recruiting anyone an everyone any lvl or creed i have no issues if we have a pred n apex alt taged under the same salt tag with the expectation that all guild rules an be followed an respected. And if they cant a switch booot in the arse will be a knocking! I love red sooo much i never thought id say that but pvp eq is the bees knees... As of now from what i have listend too an heard what people think is true but we are not allied to anyone over another specially not a freaking feud that damn near drowns the server whole with toxicity half the time. KEEP SALT AWAY FROM THAT PLEASE sooo many people are sick of the damn toxic garbage guys PVP raid kill each other for fun an the sport of it what happen to good game or nice one sportsmen ship it is non existent here and its sad. I know some of the officers here got a little worked up about this but im remaining to keep a cool non bias stance an with that continue to work on SALT n try to keep getting new ppl to red like i have been. My final thoughts on all this if one side or the other feels like they are purposely getting teamed up on they are welcome too actually reach out like pred has. Salt will always gratefully accept with hands wide open to any group or guild an fun group up or help kill a epic target with who knows maybe things could be not so toxic one day starts with a step an im willing to try hope some of y'all are too! I hope this is took the away some of the confusion an stopped the wood being put on the fire was meant to calm shit down an explain cause no one figures to asks these days...... end rant :P Tells in game to Paymon or littlesprout for question or to say hey thanks!
Old 02-23-2021, 08:25 PM
Large Rat

Default haha

An the grammar Nazis are grinding there teeth i am sure with that post! Tho in my defense didn't sleep last-night an wrote that fairly quickly but pretty sure the point was made an if squint your eyes it makes perfect sense an nothing is out of place hahaha..... i was training my ogre tongue yea that is it!
Old 02-24-2021, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

TL;DR
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-25-2021, 08:49 AM
Kobold

I'm waiting to see who has the best signing bonus before joining one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (obviously a joke, i'm so bad i should have to pay to join a guild)
Old 03-01-2021, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem very emotional and red probably isnt the place for you. Good luck on your adventure.
I'm sorry I got mad at you. I took your post as mocking me and responded in kind. But since then, I'm sorry, I did it.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I take it as a point of pride to NOT be in Apex.

They honestly did well for quite a long time. It's just at this point most of their leadership is garbage, and their average member is only in it for themselves. It's not a team environment. Their leadership holds massive grudges and refuses to work with the other guilds on the server. Apex rests on their laurels, doesn't push new content, and takes advantage of any new members they get to funnel all the spicy item drops to their mains.

The primary thing you'll feel is that they don't log in throughout the day and do anything. If they do, it won't likely be to help you. Most of their membership primarily plays other games.
Closed Thread