Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Old 05-25-2022, 11:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
War were declared.

The PVP you're describing happened last week? We casually told members to have at <Prowl> about a month and a half ago, after you infiltrated them and started trying to attack our raids (albeit ineffectively).

I don't know Naici well, but he claims you started attacking him. You've admitted to using <Prowl> guildchat to spy on and kill them several times in the past so it seems to check out. No one likes unsavory spies in guildchat.

Again, best of luck with your hydra like reformation.
Whom ever is your informant, you should find a new one. Unsure of the nonsense which seems to be spewing from your mouth. We hardly care about engaging your 30 man guild while on Dragons. The time you are referring to is when Zech showed his face for maybe a week and threw toons at your raid.

We are also not forming anything. Just a bunch of friends having a swell time pvping Perdition with lesser #s and lesser gear and still winning the skirmishes.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

If by winning skirmishes, you mean plugged and/or have corpses laying in kael/wl/ew.

Then yeah, you guys are definitely winning. I can see why the same 9-10 pals who have been through 5 guild tags together would be looking for more warm bodies to join your ranks.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by winning skirmishes, you mean plugged and/or have corpses laying in kael/wl/ew.

Then yeah, you guys are definitely winning. I can see why the same 9-10 pals who have been through 5 guild tags together would be looking for more warm bodies to join your ranks.
Again, a non factor need not reply, I said skirmishes. The incident you refer to was against your raid. Skirmishes are small man pvp no more than maybe 6-9 vs 6-9, which you would know about if you would partake. You hide behind a raid force vs 6-9 individuals. Last time I saw you on any toons in a small man pvp, you plugged into DN at 0% and got plugged on two other toons at SG.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, a non factor need not reply, I said skirmishes. The incident you refer to was against your raid. Skirmishes are small man pvp no more than maybe 6-9 vs 6-9, which you would know about if you would partake. You hide behind a raid force vs 6-9 individuals. Last time I saw you on any toons in a small man pvp, you plugged into DN at 0% and got plugged on two other toons at SG.
Pity reply for the overinvested butterbrain.

Humiliation101 indeed, thanks for the clinic, noob
Old 05-26-2022, 12:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas_ham69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pity reply for the overinvested butterbrain.

Humiliation101 indeed, thanks for the clinic, noob
Unsure who you are, moving to resolved.
Old 05-26-2022, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

last night was us killing statue with 18 cool and normal bros while 12 sick/prowl/ET/apex/alcoholics failed to do anything meaningful to stop us.

We had fun tho, hopefully you guys weren't too hungover. CHK CHK.
Old 05-26-2022, 03:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last night was us killing statue with 18 cool and normal bros while 12 sick/prowl/ET/apex/alcoholics failed to do anything meaningful to stop us.

We had fun tho, hopefully you guys weren't too hungover. CHK CHK.
Confirmed boxing, thank you for that input
Old 05-26-2022, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

I love how you say you guys like small skirmishes. I just killed one of your guys 2v5, then woopsie kills another one of you 1v6.

Then we're wiping with tomacco & strum, and you have 6 more people show up PLUS an out of range healer in OT but STILL FAIL to kill any of us.

Good fights tho, at least you didnt resort to bowquest in that last 2v8+
Old 05-26-2022, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

[Thu May 26 13:35:53 2022] [PvP] Vvalant <Vae Victis> has been defeated by Cough <Perdition> in The Overthere!

During a 3v7 skirmish in OT.
Old 05-26-2022, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

humiliation 101 just got taught a lesson in humiliation today.

Hopefully the next wave of opposition is more up to the task.