Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 01-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah theyre trash on a plat per hr basis but at least they're fun and easy
Old 01-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know how Chardok works on green, but on blue it is hands down the best Enchanter money camp. There are 20+ named camps in the zone that are all able to be done once you get Dictate and you can hold down multiple spawns solo allowing for great earning potential. The only downside is having to spend time selling the tunnel.
Old 01-06-2023, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how Chardok works on green, but on blue it is hands down the best Enchanter money camp. There are 20+ named camps in the zone that are all able to be done once you get Dictate and you can hold down multiple spawns solo allowing for great earning potential. The only downside is having to spend time selling the tunnel.
It's the same on green, but I think straight plat fellspine is better. fellspine is super afk camping in comparison to dok, so just depends what you want to do
Old 01-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

You mentioned an sk alt in another thread; if you enjoy variety more than efficiency you might see what you can solo of the recommendations from that thread.

Once you get Dictate, Fellspine camp is both good plat/hour and something you probably want for the sk. Be careful to never take an sg faction hit.

There is probably a lot of interesting stuff for the sk that you could solo in chardok.

I'm not sure how well https://wiki.project1999.com/Ebon_Mace holds up compared to velious options but I solod one on my ench for a kunark era sk and it served him well. I think if you got a rotation of brogg and pickler it would be passable plat/hour with the chance at the bracers to sell.

I'm surprised people are currently asking so much for Dictate, I thought of it as significantly cheaper.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm surprised people are currently asking so much for Dictate, I thought of it as significantly cheaper.
Now that sirens/chardok 2 are out,dictate is alot more useful than previously. Kunark era I think it's only useful for trak, but yeah the price has really shot up lately.
Old 01-09-2023, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be careful to never take an sg faction hit.
Out of curiosity, how do you avoid taking a faction hit in sg? I know about the mermaids losing aggro if you're out of the water, does the same apply for faction hits and for the other water-based life forms?

I'd like to, if I ever hit 60 and get dictate, to get myself a neriad shawl and the more I know about that the better.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, how do you avoid taking a faction hit in sg? I know about the mermaids losing aggro if you're out of the water, does the same apply for faction hits and for the other water-based life forms?

I'd like to, if I ever hit 60 and get dictate, to get myself a neriad shawl and the more I know about that the better.
The seahorses and fish blur too if you're out of water. To avoid the faction hit though you have to /q before the target dies (or for clearing placeholders charm the ph and let it die; no faction hit when your pet dies). So charm a water locked pet, sick it on the target, and /q out on land before the target dies.

Dictate isn't strictly necessary for the shawl; Prismatica even solod one at 49 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B61xWxdda9M. I don't think staying factioned helps with the shawl, but afaict it's necessary for Fellspine solo, and makes soloing drums of the beast much much more practical. And there's no way to fix the faction once you lose it.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Thanks for all the replies. Yeah Dictate has been consistently like 10k+, so that's kind of prohibitive but sounds worth it if you can do some camps with it. I would like to farm the SK some gear over buying it for sure!

Also, do all mobs in SG give negative faction upon death? I didn't know that all mobs needed you to /q out to not lose faction.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all the replies. Yeah Dictate has been consistently like 10k+, so that's kind of prohibitive but sounds worth it if you can do some camps with it. I would like to farm the SK some gear over buying it for sure!

Also, do all mobs in SG give negative faction upon death? I didn't know that all mobs needed you to /q out to not lose faction.
Just do NG in sebilis til you get 10k. You don't even have to tunnelquest to sell anything. Should take like 8-10 hours.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just do NG in sebilis til you get 10k. You don't even have to tunnelquest to sell anything. Should take like 8-10 hours.
That's a good idea, I think I will start there. Still need to pad my exp buffer out a bit as it is so I quit de-leveling when I die. Thanks Tox