Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No your question is not simple. It is very complex and impeachment has been in pretty much EVERY case since the US was formed.

Is it a provable crime?
Evidence based on what?
Who presented the evidence?
What was the order the evidence was submitted?
Was there any protocols violated?

When you get some moron trying to pin you to your words, you need to be specific.

If you are asking for situations of what type of crime if they had all the compelling evidence, my answer is ANY. Evidence is subjective though as you might of found out through this thread.
Is it a provable crime? Obviously i mean a provable crime
Evidence based on what? Your most authoritive court?
Who presented the evidence? Im a not a lawyer and it hasnt happened but lets suppose someone high up in government.
What was the order the evidence was submitted? Yeah im out, its no wonder Americas politics is so vitriotic.
Was there any protocols violated? See above

In short, i was just interested in having a discussion. I'm entirely bored now.

You have won and disuaded someone from wanting to talk about it by thinking they were in some way against you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, I gave an answer several times, when someone keeps asking a stupid question even though you've stated your position and it seems like they are digging for something else then yes, I am going to tell you to stop being redundant.

This is you "Hey, let me pretend that I've got someone open to both political parties so I can make a point that my political party is actually more open to outsiders who are open."

This is literally you.

Then guy who might not live in the US but gets all our culture says "Yeah seriously"
I had to read this so many times and my eyes were like squinting.

Sorry you got so annoyed that someone from outside the USA took an interest and had genuine questions. Perhaps you should make a thread called USA OFFICIAL POLITICS THREAD (Foreigners shouldnt comment).
Old 11-21-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Evidence is subjective when you don't live in the same reality as the rest of the world. The cyclical thought bubbles and echo chambers like The_Donald and /pol/ are feeding their insanity. They don't have to accept anything that breaks from their preconceived notions that Trump is God and infallible. They just write it off as fake news. Anyone who once supported Trump but breaks away is a traitor, someone who was working for the deep state or some other garbage. There's nobody to actually accept blame or responsibility. It's always someone else's fault.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it a provable crime? Obviously i mean a provable crime
Evidence based on what? Your most authoritive court?
Who presented the evidence? Im a not a lawyer and it hasnt happened but lets suppose someone high up in government.
What was the order the evidence was submitted? Yeah im out, its no wonder Americas politics is so vitriotic.
Was there any protocols violated? See above

In short, i was just interested in having a discussion. I'm entirely bored now.

You have won and disuaded someone from wanting to talk about it by thinking they were in some way against you.
Well be more specific next time. It might be that you are just not familiar with US politics but every case in politics as of lately has been completely subjective. You can take that from the Russian investigations, Kavanaugh hearing to the current impeachment. You also specifically directed the question to Trump, so yes, it's annoying. The appropriate question would be "What crime would a sitting President commit that you would be okay with impeachment?"

If you take offense to me asking more questions, you need to take a look at Feniin and how he will harp on something someone said 100 pages ago and that I saw bias in the way you formed your very first question.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Recently in the UK the Tory party changed their twitter to appear to be a fact checking company and were smearing the opposing party under this guise.

Even the BBC who lick the torys backsides turned on them. It was a bridge too far even for the BBC who are pro tory whom said to the a major tory "This is dystopian stuff seriously".

It seems like some people are so invested they find it hard to break away on EITHER side.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is there a current conversation about a 70% tax rate on the Democrat side? Is there a current conversation about gun control on the Democrat side? Is there a current talking point for universal healthcare at the tone of higher tax rates right now on the Democrat side? You choosing how to spend your hard earned money and being forced to pay for something you don't agree with, is that considered a removal of freedom or giving a freedom?
Google technocracy. This isn't a cartoon.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidence is subjective when you don't live in the same reality as the rest of the world. The cyclical thought bubbles and echo chambers like The_Donald and /pol/ are feeding their insanity. They don't have to accept anything that breaks from their preconceived notions that Trump is God and infallible. They just write it off as fake news. Anyone who once supported Trump but breaks away is a traitor, someone who was working for the deep state or some other garbage. There's nobody to actually accept blame or responsibility. It's always someone else's fault.
It's hilarious coming from someone who probably grows shitty pot (ebb and flow reference), lives in a home with children, plays Everquest all day and wants to talk about reality.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Well be more specific next time. It might be that you are just not familiar with US politics but every case in politics as of lately has been completely subjective. You can take that from the Russian investigations, Kavanaugh hearing to the current impeachment. You also specifically directed the question to Trump, so yes, it's annoying. The appropriate question would be "What crime would a sitting President commit that you would be okay with impeachment?"

If you take offense to me asking more questions, you need to take a look at Feniin and how he will harp on something someone said 100 pages ago and that I saw bias in the way you formed your very first question.
Not taking offense. But i was clear.

My question being what would it take you to say "Wow he shouldnt be president"

Example answer: Murder

its that simple.

Whats the line for YOU.

Its not a patriotism test. No one will arrive in a black helicopter to take you away (though that sounds fun, i mean cmon, black helicopter ride!)
Planar Protector

(I've never harped on something someone said 100 pages ago except Teppler's bigoted rant denying the Holocaust)
Old 11-21-2019, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's hilarious coming from someone who probably grows shitty pot (ebb and flow reference), lives in a home with children, plays Everquest all day and wants to talk about reality.
Grows pot? Yikes. I'm a bookkeeper for an independent sales rep and a stay at home dad. Grow up.
Closed Thread