Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

No it just take detoxx.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how people say that there was no toxicity before Freedom. Riot had no competition aside from AG when they felt like competing. AG was not a guild that competed week in and week out. They are a different kind of successful guild. They competed when they wanted and if they wanted to take it easy for a while, they did.

There will never be toxicity when there is no competition. The toxicity started when Riot started losing mobs and were upset that 2 of their favorite people left and "betrayed" them. They had an overwhelming disdain for Freedom from day 1. This is what causes toxicity, not killing everything uncontested for 9 months. Blame me all you want but it takes two to tango.
So you're saying competition creates toxicity, so the obvious solution is to rotate everything. I agree.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
upset that 2 of their favorite people left and "betrayed" them.
Tawanda and...? Furoar? Are you talking about Furoar?!? Ahahahahahahaha
Old 10-22-2020, 11:05 AM
Aviak

Rotate ST/Tuna/RW and have 30min-1hr lock out for each dragon in ToV. Ez peezy
Old 10-22-2020, 11:12 AM
Banned

Or, drop Luclin and add more content for an end-game saturated playerbase to occupy themselves with?

It's what Brad would have wanted.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

If you Freedom and Riot people could bury the hatchet and stop acting like the real housewives of West Wastes County it would go a long way to alleviating some of this shit.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:55 AM
Orc

Quote:
Love how people say that there was no toxicity before Freedom. Riot had no competition aside from AG when they felt like competing. AG was not a guild that competed week in and week out. They are a different kind of successful guild. They competed when they wanted and if they wanted to take it easy for a while, they did.

There will never be toxicity when there is no competition. The toxicity started when Riot started losing mobs and were upset that 2 of their favorite people left and "betrayed" them. They had an overwhelming disdain for Freedom from day 1. This is what causes toxicity, not killing everything uncontested for 9 months. Blame me all you want but it takes two to tango.
Nice revisionist history. AM was toxic as all get out for this server. Riot blew that up and played nice for the most part. They did give other guilds chances at certain things.

One of those things was agreeing to Golem races. Who blew that up? "just a group of friends trying to have fun" (aka Guild, RenamedGuild, Ghost, Ghxst, Freedom) did. Specifically formed to screw that agreement up. Stole Golems from the agreed upon racers.

That's toxic. And that is the reason people (not just Riot) hates any guild built upon the ashes and living legacy of AM (in case you think that's a cool thing, it's not. People not in AM hate you and that legacy).

Yeah, I know. People like you and others in AM thrive off that hate and the tears of others, but it still needs to be said. That makes you a bad person. That is why you didn't get into Riot (I'm not nor have ever been in Riot, but that's my assumption from reading here).

Freedom (and it's recent predecessors) were built to be toxic from the start. Why else would the guild be formed with guildnames that attempt to hide from "/who all"?
Old 10-22-2020, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

You mean when Freedom put in it's mission statement that it was meant to "kill riot" instead of "compete with riot"? I wonder why there was disdain there.
Old 10-22-2020, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean when Freedom put in it's mission statement that it was meant to "kill riot" instead of "compete with riot"? I wonder why there was disdain there.
Big Daddy Detoxx dropped his BMI enough to get his dick wet on the regular and now would have you believe hes the patron saint of the P99 raid scene.
Old 10-22-2020, 12:52 PM
Aviak

Now remember everyone that riot is composed of a LOT of Paradigm Shift folks who for the most part are remembered for as a guild that.. hmm shit. i'll remember this. I know I will. oh yeah I think they killed vindi. now with the exception of about 5 people from ps I know were top notch people riot would be that same old guild of small accomplishments if the core aspect hadn't merged.
Closed Thread