Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah def poke
Old 02-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Too late to short GME, or still a chance I get fucked with the big bois? It looks like a lower high is in. One more pump or are we already to the dump?
Old 02-01-2021, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too late to short GME, or still a chance I get fucked with the big bois? It looks like a lower high is in. One more pump or are we already to the dump?
Nah it aint over yet, plus they doubled down on buying more puts last Friday, so if it baloons up over 400 they're exponentially fucked.

Remember, these are only the "weeklies" playing out here. The real prize is balooning it until April 16th (the Quarterlies) or 2/19 if you're looking for the upcoming "monthly" options.

A considerably "out of the money" Call Credit Option Spread may be in order here. The cosmos tellin me the magic numbers for that would be a Feb 19 500/510 Call credit spread netting you 303$ for a 697$ risk.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-01-2021 at 07:21 PM..
Old 02-01-2021, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it aint over yet, plus they doubled down on buying more puts last Friday, so if it baloons up over 400 they're exponentially fucked.

Remember, these are only the "weeklies" playing out here. The real prize is balooning it until April 16th (the Quarterlies) or 2/19 if you're looking for the upcoming "monthly" options.

A considerably "out of the money" Call Credit Option Spread may be in order here. The cosmos tellin me the magic numbers for that would be a Feb 19 500/510 Call credit spread netting you 303$ for a 697$ risk.
Exponentially fucked is pretty severely fucked. A 2+:1 risk reward ratio seems pretty terrible too. I will abstain for now. Thank you 🙏 😊
Old 02-01-2021, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exponentially fucked is pretty severely fucked. A 2+:1 risk reward ratio seems pretty terrible too. I will abstain for now. Thank you 🙏 😊
lol

Your risk is much higher if you just outright buy the stock
Old 02-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT6 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bitcoin will never hit 100k its inflated and ready to be worth nothing any day now

its a gigantic scam created by some japanese guy that was never meant to be taken seriously, the idea is awesome, but a real company needs to design a real currency for it to be worth more then 0

PS You still cant buy bitcoin or bitcoin funds on fidelity for a reason
lol real company real currency.

do you mean real country? backing of force is the only fundamental thing to change about bitcoin
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-01-2021 at 08:06 PM..
Old 02-02-2021, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT6 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is no risk to buy the stock as you can put a stop 1 point below and lose almost nothing
While that’s true, it’s so volatile that you’d also make nothing. Pointless as it would sell instantly
Old 02-02-2021, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While that’s true, it’s so volatile that you’d also make nothing. Pointless as it would sell instantly
everything that account says is fully idiotic
Old 02-02-2021, 07:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NVAX gonna pop again.

Base price of $4 per vaccine dose
Base cost of Charged for vaccine 16$
Already has 1.4Billion doses pre-ordered

This is a profit of $16.8 Billion

They released phase 3 today which is as good if not better than all the other vaccines PLUS their flu vaccine is miles ahead of everyone else (expect a combo vaccine in future).

Even if they get zero more vaccine orders(super highly unlikely) this company will make more in profits in the next 18 months than its total market cap... time to back up the truck and buy shares hand over fist... sad I didn’t hold onto all my shares I bought near $10.
-Friday January 28th - share price $132

Quote:
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NASDAQ-NVAX/

you might see a 5-10% over the next month, nothing more
-Tuesday, Feb 2nd premarket share price $277, and this isn’t a short squeeze or pump and dump price skyrocketing on fundamentals... over 100% gain in 3 trading days.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Holding index funds long term (buying dips periodically) and investing regularly is still the best, least greedy, and least lucrative (to the hedge funds) path towards investing

Seek Christ and financially literacy, getting rich quick is sinful and if your desires lead you that way, even if successful you’d die doing meth with an ugly prostitute (the hunter Biden effect)

Waste not want not, pussies
Closed Thread