Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 04:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest815 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] got attacked in Qhills by a lvl 3-8 bear while medding today so that throws that theory out of the window about them not hitting me anymore at lvl 19.
Any character that sits will appear as a level 1 to any NPC wandering by. This includes sitting to meditate. This means that at level 19 if you are standing and a KOS mob wanders by "20 feet away" it may not attack you (because it takes your level into account). But as soon as you sit, that same bear will make a bee-line to you from the same "20 feet away" and attack you. It sees you as level 1.

You can test this with a level 60 vs a level 19 against KOS mobs. The mobs will have a smaller aggro radius to the level 60 player than the level 19 player (meaning a mob will come attack you from further away at level 19 than they will at 60). But the aggro radius when sitting will be exactly the same for the 60 player and 19 player.

This is not a mistake or bug. Unless you have in era evidence that shows otherwise.
Old 10-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Kobold

For those saying it was sit aggro. Where does the mob come from ? Pathing has been mapped out at the same camp for hours the day before.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Banned

Everyone here thinks you are on drugs

stop wasting nilbog's time
Old 10-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Banned

Clearly the devs are fucking with you. Better do more drugs about it.
Old 10-15-2021, 02:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly the devs are fucking with you. Better do more drugs about it.
lmao. Ive seen alot of posts on here about scripts, devs (and other people) "fucking" with people.

I have not accused any GM or dev or any player who may know my location of "fucking" with me, not once on this forum.

The only thing i said is that we mapped out the pathing a day in advance and we were in a farm house with a quest NPC where no mobs pathed.
Old 10-15-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Is this a real thread?

Your pathing map is wrong. The pathing isn't that consistent in those hills.

If you go way up on a hill at the edge of the zone you are less likely to get a roamer to walk past you.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-15-2021, 03:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this a real thread?
I like how everyone seems to like my threads so much (considering that this forum is a treasure trove of quality threads / posts). More like abuses which should be reported to the authorities. I guess, in time, the quality of my postings will get better to be on par with your level of real threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your pathing map is wrong. The pathing isn't that consistent in those hills.

If you go way up on a hill at the edge of the zone you are less likely to get a roamer to walk past you.
If you took the time to read the thread (i completely understand if you did not) Im also taking about an instance in the Karanas by the scarecrow farm. and a farm house that had mobs morphing through the house and getting stuck. That did not path through there the day before.
Last edited by Quest815; 10-15-2021 at 03:10 PM..
Closed Thread