Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2021, 07:35 PM
Kobold

Default Forming static duo / group on blue - 9PM CST

Feeling the urge to return to EQ with a fresh(ish) start. I have/had some 60 raiding toons so I have twinking stuff like a fungi / COF / etc. I was thinking of going with either a rogue or a mage, so either a fearing or a healing/slowing class would be a good partner, but I'm open to most combos.

If enough are interested I'd love to from a full or partial static group. No headset at the moment so no voice but can communicate / set things up via Discord.

My available time would be something like 9pm-11pm most days of the week, depending on other people's availability, we could do whichever nights of the week work best on a rotating basis, but it most likely won't be more than 3-4 nights a week at most.

If anyone's interested feel free to PM and we can set something up.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:11 PM
Orc

I'd like to be part of a static group. And I've never played a shaman, which sounds like i would be a decent fit to your request. I am unable to twink a new character, but if you don't mind that, let's do it.
Old 11-08-2021, 04:35 PM
Orc

Hello, I am interested in such a static duo or group I do have chars on blue. I can create a new one as well. Based n what you posted, I was thinking shaman, which would be new and interesting for me.
What is your char name so I can send you a message in game?
Old 11-09-2021, 12:41 PM
Kobold

PMed you, sounds like a good plan!
Old 11-09-2021, 04:49 PM
Orc

I jus realized that you are the same person who wrote in the other thread, lol. You wrote you PMed me. I thought that meant you sent me an in-game tell, but it must be something else. What is it? Where do I find it?
My necro's name on blue is Kalean, in case you spot me there.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valik1016 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I jus realized that you are the same person who wrote in the other thread, lol. You wrote you PMed me. I thought that meant you sent me an in-game tell, but it must be something else. What is it? Where do I find it?
My necro's name on blue is Kalean, in case you spot me there.
It's your 'private messages' at the top right corner of your screen on the forums.

That's usually what "PM" indicates (Personal Message)
Old 11-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Orc

Thank you, Worry. I found it!
Closed Thread