Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Banned

It sounds like Farzo bought a $100 dvd at a real estate seminar that spits off basic common sense facts and he is coming here to try to school people that don't care.

Meanwhile, he is struggling with step 1 of 100 of his very own real estate empire, which is get your first tenant. His first attempt turned into a bum living in his garage that is now banging Farzo's ex live in girlfriend.

After failing to convince his ex girl friend that he would someday be a real estate tycoon and that he is a better option than the bum living in their garage he has come to project1999 boards in hopes to convince some here that he is on the right path. Real life has failed him. If only someone believed in Farzo, even if on an elf sim board, maybe he could truly start believing in himself.

Now we can consider this US vs Australia debate resolved.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Banned

Good thread. Have not read recent replies yet. Will soon.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:29 AM
Banned

Cya all soon. Real soon.
Client dlin on my 28k modem.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Banned

an Australian Emu scowls at you, ready to attack -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
Old 05-15-2018, 10:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually.......

they only dominate in 3 categories.

debt (by miles and miles )

military (China will pass them in the next 10-15 years )

gun ownership rates (because you guys like killing each other, because its fun?)

thanks for your comment tho, I am sure it was backed by a well informed individual.
read a history book.
Old 05-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It sounds like Farzo bought a $100 dvd at a real estate seminar that spits off basic common sense facts and he is coming here to try to school people that don't care.

Meanwhile, he is struggling with step 1 of 100 of his very own real estate empire, which is get your first tenant. His first attempt turned into a bum living in his garage that is now banging Farzo's ex live in girlfriend.

After failing to convince his ex girl friend that he would someday be a real estate tycoon and that he is a better option than the bum living in their garage he has come to project1999 boards in hopes to convince some here that he is on the right path. Real life has failed him. If only someone believed in Farzo, even if on an elf sim board, maybe he could truly start believing in himself.

Now we can consider this US vs Australia debate resolved.
REAPONSE TIME

Lol have to admit I chuckled

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol yes it is - cringing quite heartily

Farzo please post pictures of recent 100-level physics homework so we know you're ok
Hmm that isnt me.
But if thats what gets you thru believe on. I know for you its a struggle to realize that people used to laughed about you. Some sorta complex you have. You wouldnt be a fun person irl I know that much. You dont have any level of self deprecation whichs is a sign of high autism.

Could we get an update on your goats please. Those were excellent videos that people passed aorund in empire you queer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread may scare people away from the red server.
Or the fact you post from 3-5 different accounts totmato king.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have conversations with yourself on the same page
News to me but you're telling the story.
Closed Thread