Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 01:50 AM
Banned

Default The NRA does it again!

Wayne Lapierre asks the question. 'How Many Bostonians Wished They Had A Gun Two Weeks Ago?'

Spoiler alert, the answer is 0.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Remembers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you my life that some huddled in their houses in fear the psychopaths would try to get into their house to hide wished they did.
I don't know if you're being ironic or simply defending paranoia.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Remembers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm stating a simple fact.

Some people wished they were armed when they were hiding in their houses as two terrorists were loose shooting and throwing explosives, and subsequently when one of them escaped said shootout.
To clarify, the shootout happened in Watertown, not Boston. The people you are referring to aren't Bostonians. Frenchie was referring to the bombing itself and the crowd/victems and also the suggestion by the Governor (not order) for the people of Boston to stay indoors during the investigation.

His implications are clear if you watch the video.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
You're trying to describe a city I live VERY close to. I've been there more times than I can count. My best friend lives in Watertown. I was on the phone with him throughout the entire thing.

You don't know Boston. I do.

Don't tell me the semantics of "x burb isn't Boston" because no one thinks like that in Boston. Watertown, Allston, Brookline, Cambridge, slummerville etc. are all Boston. You can nitpick because you're an outsider, but we don't do that.
You know that I don't live right outside of Boston as well because...?
I don't want to give away too much but let's say I live a 10 minute drive away from the Ikea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I also know a bunch of people in Boston including most of my family, whom are already up and arms (lol) over the crap frenchie has spewed out of his mouth today.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

I agree with this speaker.

If a fake terrorist hunt is occurring in my hometown and there are crazy police shooting a ton of blanks into the air for no good reason and chasing and killing two innocent neighborhood kids, I want to be armed.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

if i hear his voice i might be convinced

innocent until proven guilty
Old 05-07-2013, 03:23 AM
Banned

bubur's BS aside, this is another error that the media continues to perpetuate, they weren't Terrorists. Let's be clear, they were Freedom Fighters by definition who have committed an act of terror.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:28 AM
Banned

I simply supplied a phrase which is backed by it's definition. Were they not US citizens I could agree 100% with calling them "terrorists" but they were so they can't be.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol fake terrorists

We got a tinfoil hatter here people!
isnt that tin foil hat bit referring to some kinda alien watching us or mind control thing?

are you implying that me critically questioning the official media story is the same as believing in mind control or aliens?

or just generally labeling me as non-credible?

shrug.. its going to be an interesting trial. i just hope its not too marred by the public's pre-trial notions

on second thought. i dont give a fuck let the kid be sacrificed. lets see more blood. his battle is already lost and i just have a hard time minding it. enjoy your fake ass easter bunny fantasy zombie rising shit coming up, boys
Old 05-07-2013, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

youre right, the details i pulled out of my ass. there is no theory i have to put in place of the official story

its already a fine piece of literature anyway. ill leave it alone
Closed Thread