Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Aviak

Default How to Petition Expired Body Retrieval

The body of one of my characters expired some time ago while I was taking a break from playing, and I'd like to get it back. I submitted a petition in the Petition/Exploits section, and I haven't received a response.

Its only been a little over a week, and I'm in no hurry, but I can't help but wonder if I'm doing it wrong. I saw some earlier threads saying you can petition to get your body back, but it doesn't say what type of petition. Is that something I should have petitioned in-game instead? I don't want to submit it multiple times, as I know they have more important things to do than to read my petitions.

If I did it right, I can sit tight knowing I'm set until they have time from the big stuff they take care of. Thanks.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

When you filled out the petition did you include your account name and character name after explaining the situation? I remember reading on there that if you don't it can be ignored due to the fact they can't help you without that information.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Initially I forgot to put the account name, but I responded to the original post shortly afterward with it.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

If you explained the situation and included the account name as well as the characters name I'm not sure man. I know they been pretty busy with all the stuff going on. I hope they get back to ya bro.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

Petition in game. Petitioning on the website is good, but the amount of petitions each day stuff like this falls through the cracks. We normally summon bodies and people to wc/fp zone line when they aren't online.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petition in game. Petitioning on the website is good, but the amount of petitions each day stuff like this falls through the cracks. We normally summon bodies and people to wc/fp zone line when they aren't online.
Always wondered why so many people died there. Though it was from people training Rinna Lightshadow and parking her there.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alorae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always wondered why so many people died there. Though it was from people training Rinna Lightshadow and parking her there.
This!
Old 08-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the reply Ambrotos, I'll do that when I get home tonight.
Closed Thread