Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 01-12-2024, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sword of Pain is an SK only weapon. The clickie on it is Grim Aura. Are you thinking of a different item? The Paladin equivalent is called Sword of Blessings, but it's clickie effect is a disease and poison cure, 7 second cast time.
ngl I brainfarted and forgot knight wasn’t just one big class. Following that error and the principle of never backing down I guess my advice is reroll SK.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-12-2024, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed it does appear so - thanks! I'll prob swap over to that once the dmg cap lifts.

Thanks everyone!

-Mcoy
Save up for Narandi for 55 and you're good.

You'd think Narandi Crown would be less expensive after so many ring wars. Really wish more knights had access to the best item in the game for them. 80-100k is a big chunk for a lot of folks.

I can't imagine leveling a knight w/o one.
Old 01-12-2024, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You'd think Narandi Crown would be less expensive after so many ring wars. Really wish more knights had access to the best item in the game for them. 80-100k is a big chunk for a lot of folks.

Yeah I am kind of surprised at the price consistency too. I guess it's because most people end up holding on to their Narandi Crowns for random alts/mains, since it is basically BiS. No reason to sell it unless you are really strapped for cash. That makes supply harder to come by.

Same with the Earring, it's always useful on the classes that can click it. Plus it's nice to have 2x Earrings for recharges.

The Mask, Eye, and Lance are not as good overall, so people are more likely to sell them off later after they get an upgrade/side-grade. There's more supply and less demand.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-12-2024 at 01:13 PM..
Old 01-23-2024, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by druidbob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hot take: soulfire looks cooler than fiery defender.
Sad, but true. Worth noting that the most important piece of cosmetic gear for a paladin is a Guise, as nothing looks cooler than a DE wielding any flaming sword. TFB if your paladin(s) are lacking like mine. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2024, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or you can just be a stubborn idiot like me who refuses to get one for my SK because i paid XX k years ago for a circlet of the falinkan and don’t want it sitting in bank.