Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2020, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tlp pvp server sounds like the most autistic dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of.
Yeah but what about the 5 people that really really want it though?
Old 02-24-2020, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

AA would be so awesome!! Prolly get close to 8k up with natural durability, physical enhancement ones. Just the dps ones would be so awesome to, the procs ahhh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2020, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thankfully we can enjoy it without you then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You won't be getting it.
Old 02-24-2020, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Haven't posted in forever. But thought I'd comment here. I'd love to see AA's implemented as well. But without adding more content and harder content it would be kind of redundant. It's pretty easy to smack things around as it is, let alone when you add AA's that make characters much stronger.

I would love nothing more than to see one of these servers go into Luclin, and eventually PoP. I'm like Rogean my favorite game play of EQ was through these expansions and into GoD/OoW.

Some people can say just go play p2002. But I like Rogean's servers and his commitment to what he's doing. I've only ever played on this EMU server and don't really want to go anywhere else.
Old 02-28-2020, 03:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Keep your AA's away from blue - Thx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] AA's and the Bazaar were the beginning of the end.
Old 02-29-2020, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Not a fan of AA’s at all. Wouldn’t mind seeing the added races for hybrids though they eventually put in. The lore made sense and it didn’t break anything (besides our hearts! *cymbals*).

Halfling Paladins and Rangers
Gnome Shadow Knights.
Closed Thread