Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

P.S. If you're looking for options the wiki has: http://wiki.project1999.com/Bags

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-22-2020, 10:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S. If you're looking for options the wiki has: http://wiki.project1999.com/Bags
Thank you. No, I have this link. But when I hear, some on Blue never used any of these 25% weight reduction bags, that are easy to get, I though, there are some bags on Blue, that are better or/and easier to get and only on Green you need to camp for these.

These Shraloc bags you can camp as lvl 12-13 and you can expect to get 2-3 per hour on average. There doesn't look like anything better faster at this level. (plus on Green they sell for 70-100p) I leveled Tailor on one toon, to be able to craft 10 slots 10WR bags. Took me quite a while, to be able to make my own hand made bags. Not to mention farming HQ bear skins lol
Old 06-23-2020, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I leveled Tailor on one toon, to be able to craft 10 slots 10WR bags. Took me quite a while, to be able to make my own hand made bags. Not to mention farming HQ bear skins lol
Exactly, whereas Blue has had a decade longer of bear murder, players leveling up their tailoring skill, and backpacks being handed down to players, so the backpacks are much easier to acquire there. Heck, even the Tailoring skill is easier to get, because there are more recipes for certain trivial levels, and there are certain places to farm components (eg. Field of Bone for silk) that don't yet exist on Green.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-23-2020 at 01:07 AM..
Old 06-23-2020, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

In my opinion, reasonable is 20-30 seconds. Kill your mob or fuck off with your claim.
Old 06-23-2020, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just trying to learn...
opening with a defensive matter, not an alpha male stance.

Quote:
On green but probably doesn't matter which server.
Feels like it matters which god damn server is relevant.

Quote:
I made it to Shralock camp.
One of the most over camped pieces of shit camps after green came out,. You can thank me for making a proper map for you on the wiki.

0/10 thread.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One of the most over camped pieces of shit camps after green came out,. You can thank me for making a proper map for you on the wiki.

0/10 thread.
Lol Baler, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?
Old 06-23-2020, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Baler, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?
Every new p99 player who has a complaint that's been heard before.
also I'm a grumpy old man by nature,...
Old 06-23-2020, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

0/10 thread.
Are you salty over something I wrote?
Ah and thanks for the proper map on the wiki
Old 06-23-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Are you salty over something I wrote?
Ah and thanks for the proper map on the wiki
I was born and raised in a salt mine. Salt is a way of life down there. Even the air is salty.

So here is why I sound eh.. pissy.
Shralok Pack
It was not extremely known on blue for the good part of.. 4-5 years. People didn't talk about it. People didn't really know how to camp it. Fast forward to today.. I knew people would be camping that 50p a pop bag 24/7 scumbag style. No offense if anyone, including myself, has spent hours 5-8+ hours there.

Pre-Kunark and pre-inflated platinum market, the demand for these bags brings the worst out in people. It was a sadness I never hoped for but inevitably became.

Yes im salty, Yes i'm sad and yes it was your camp. I've personally had people walk in on me (and others) at a camp. Sit down and claim it's theirs. Be respectful, ask them politely to move on. IF they don't comply, page a gm in game.

Don't make a thread about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2020, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I've personally had people walk in on me (and others) at a camp. Sit down and claim it's theirs. Be respectful, ask them politely to move on. IF they don't comply, page a gm in game.

Don't make a thread about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see. I think you took/understand my post way different, that was my intention.

It was a genuine question from new player.

I was polite, I didn't argue, I left, I DIDN'T COMPLAIN HERE

Quote:
Every new p99 player who has a complaint that's been heard before.
And the most important part, I didn't reveal player's name. It was genuine noob player question about the situation and not the player who did it. See my original post.

I suspected camp was mine, but I just wanted to make sure, so I will know how to (re)act next time.

Look, I had one player (this was on Green) come by (same camp) at the same time Shraloc spawned. While I was buffing my pet, he quickly send /ooc, /tell to me and attacked the Shraloc all within 10 seconds. I have a screen shot of logs and everything, but I didn't make a thread about this (complaining) and I didn't petition it. And he clearly acted like a jerk. Was that polite enough action for you?

Now lets look from my view point. I'm new, I don't know things, so I'm asking questions. Someone posted cryptic (for me) post, proposition, he was looking for new players with low level from Blue server. So I responded as I may be interested, even that I wasn't sure what was all about and stated that. After replying I saw it was actually posted in Red part of this forum. Since I'm not interested in Red and PvP I jokingly jokingly added that part. And looks like I stepped on a few toes as well. Jet no one bothered to actually answered to me, what it was all about. (don't care any more, but just giving examples)

So, looking from my view point, what should I do next? Stop posting & asking questions, since some here may get triggered/offended/sad/upset so fast? Is this the point of these forums?

Can you see my side of this story? Of should these forums be only for seasoned players who already know all the answers?
Last edited by pivo; 06-23-2020 at 04:14 PM..
Closed Thread