Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that would defeat the entire purpose of the server though?
If your entire purpose in playing on Green is to acquire the pixels that were so broken the live developers took them out of the game, then yes. If you want to play on it for any other reason (like, say, you want to play classic Everquest with a fresh/almost classic economy and a classic timeline) then no.

... but again, I'm not at all sure the staff member (I forget who it was) was being serious. I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

EDIT: It was Guide Menden, here, and his exact quote was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, if a new server ever happens we'll just have nerfed items drop at launch and give out the cool stuff during GM events only. /s

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-02-2018 at 07:45 PM..
Old 01-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your entire purpose in playing on Green is to acquire the pixels that were so broken the live developers took them out of the game, then yes. If you want to play on it for any other reason (like, say, you want to play classic Everquest with a fresh/almost classic economy and a classic timeline) then no.

... but again, I'm not at all sure the staff member (I forget who it was) was being serious. I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

EDIT: It was Guide Menden, here, and his exact quote was:
odd ...

maybe its for best.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Aviak

I crack myself up each time i read the title of this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your story is confusing. You corpsed 5 rings 3 weeks ago?

Then you logged in a day later and the corpses were gone?

Please clarify because it sounds like ur shit just rotted
I spent many many weeks gathering the rings and rapiers that i had corpsed in EC tunnel. The exact day they /poofed i cannot remember...it was about 3 weeks ago. I /petitione'd in game and left Mrtwig /afk in the tunnel on and off for about 3 weeks waiting on a GM to restore the corpses. I did not know at the time they were not going to help a law abiding citizen such as myself...maybe I'm not as good a person as i thought i was =/

<Insert SweetAss Sig Here>
Mrtwig
Old 01-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff does not #bury corpses just because there are "corpsed" items on them. We will not, however, summon any corpses that have rotted with said item(s). What I'm guessing happened is you were off on your timing and they rotted naturally.
Nosir, I had 3 corpse's on 1 timer and the other 2 corpse's on another timer...I always hedged my bets against a catastrophic comp failure that might keep me from logging in for an extended period of time and losing them all at once.

And i had just re-corpsed a set of them the night before. =(

Someone /poof'd them.

<Insert SweetAss Sig Here>
Mrtwig
Old 01-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Banned

Sounds like you got poofed to clean up the litter in El Mercado. That would be annoying! But I can see a staff doing that to a corpse that's been there for almost a month. Sry u lost your pixels, if you want to melt down please Fraps it and post to rnf before the BAN. Thanks!
Old 01-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Banned

Sorry you won’t make rent this month OP 😬
Old 01-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you won’t make rent this month OP 😬
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklefixer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone /poof'd them.
You still haven't said what level the toon was or how it died. If you used a low-level toon or killed yourself with a /duel your corpse time will be shorter.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still haven't said what level the toon was or how it died. If you used a low-level toon or killed yourself with a /duel your corpse time will be shorter.
Wouldn't you sell your death as a sacrifice so you can get double paid?
Old 01-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't you sell your death as a sacrifice so you can get double paid?
Depends. If I was dying from a duel I wouldn't lose experience, so I wouldn't want to sacrifice. Also if I was under level 45, or whatever the minimum sacrifice level is (say because I transferred my ring from my main to my level 6 bard tunnel mule) I wouldn't even have the option.

Both of those things would make my corpse expire faster than the normal week, which is why I keep asking about them.

Also sacrificing pays what, 100? 200? plat per death? Unless there was a necro offering to do it right that moment I probably still wouldn't bother wasting my time to try and find one.

Last edited by loramin; 01-04-2018 at 04:11 PM..
Closed Thread