Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Talking Kriot leadership doesn't seem to understand sarcasm =D

I just saw this in the discord UN:

"Spacepope <KWSM> — Yesterday at 10:33 PM
@@Vanquish Is it true that Klazdaxthun was acting in an official capacity to watch our raid at Vulak? If this is true would you be willing to provide enough of the fraps to exonerate him? Additionally, I am interested in seeing where you guys are at as leadership on this issue. If you are not denying the allegations outright then do you need us to provide more information? Are you ready to negotiate concessions or do you just want to let this proceed to petitions?"

I assume this is based on the dumb jokes I made in a few of the recent RNF threads, about Klaz being our cameraman at Vulak. I was being facetious, poking fun at you guys sending cameramen to all of our Tunare raids. I'm just a random idiot in Vanquish, not an officer, raid leader, UN spokesperson etc etc. (Alevert is my main in game). This is RNF, anything posted should be taken with a giant grain of salt.

It's pretty funny though that you read my sarcastic posts in the middle of RnF threads and took it seriously enough to ask in the UN if "Klazdaxthun was acting in an official capacity". Also, lmao at the language used..."official capacity" sounds like serious business, and he must be "exonerated" from these "allegations"! It sincerely sounds like you had an actual lawyer write this stuff.

You guys brought it up as some type of very official major concern based on the posts of one idiot. I think you took me seriously because you guys do this for real, so you projected your behavior and mindset onto us. Bottom line though, you guys need to lighten up!
Old 06-22-2021, 06:29 AM
Sarnak

Sounds like someone got in trouble
Old 06-22-2021, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

The way V and R treat each other in the UN is hilarious to me. Do they forget it’s just a game? I hope nobody arguing in the channel is a police officer or wearing a uniform of any kind. If a guild title makes them act that way I chuckle to imagine how insufferable they are IRL.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-22-2021, 08:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

“Official Capacity” sounds like projection to me.

Coincidentally I’ve recently found reason to believe a member of either Kittens or Riot actually logged into Klaz’s account to help give them a way to blame Vanquish for them training themselves.

They’ve all been so obsessed about the Lostalker incident. It would be human nature to try to respond in kind in just this sort of way.

This would neatly explain their deep assumptions and calls for proof of innocence.

I think we need to see full screen(or multi-screen if applicable) fraps of every single Kittens and Riot raider present on that day in order to prove their innocence.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just saw this in the discord UN:

"Spacepope <KWSM> — Yesterday at 10:33 PM
@@Vanquish Is it true that Klazdaxthun was acting in an official capacity to watch our raid at Vulak? If this is true would you be willing to provide enough of the fraps to exonerate him? Additionally, I am interested in seeing where you guys are at as leadership on this issue. If you are not denying the allegations outright then do you need us to provide more information? Are you ready to negotiate concessions or do you just want to let this proceed to petitions?"

I assume this is based on the dumb jokes I made in a few of the recent RNF threads, about Klaz being our cameraman at Vulak. I was being facetious, poking fun at you guys sending cameramen to all of our Tunare raids. I'm just a random idiot in Vanquish, not an officer, raid leader, UN spokesperson etc etc. (Alevert is my main in game). This is RNF, anything posted should be taken with a giant grain of salt.

It's pretty funny though that you read my sarcastic posts in the middle of RnF threads and took it seriously enough to ask in the UN if "Klazdaxthun was acting in an official capacity". Also, lmao at the language used..."official capacity" sounds like serious business, and he must be "exonerated" from these "allegations"! It sincerely sounds like you had an actual lawyer write this stuff.

You guys brought it up as some type of very official major concern based on the posts of one idiot. I think you took me seriously because you guys do this for real, so you projected your behavior and mindset onto us. Bottom line though, you guys need to lighten up!
I told you already, it's difficult to discern when an imbecile is being sarcastic. Please continue to post.
Klaz should be perma banned, no more "it's a tough time of year".
Old 06-22-2021, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine demanding that a player be permabanned because he was there to witness your raid wipe itself.

That's pure envy right there.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like someone got in trouble
Check your hearing. Our guild doesn't take this shit as seriously as you guys apparently do. We actually have the freedom to make posts all on our own! I posted this because it's hilariously embarrassing and cringeworthy that you guys actually posed in the UN to check if he was "acting in an official capacity" and for our leadership to to "provide fraps to exonerate him of these allegations" lmao. Who the F talks like this...lighten up it's a video game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I told you already, it's difficult to discern when an imbecile is being sarcastic. Please continue to post.
Klaz should be perma banned, no more "it's a tough time of year".
Back to the personal attacks I see, stay classy.

You want a person perma banned because you trained him and got him killed?? You take this way way too seriously. It's a game my guy, it's supposed to be fun =)
Old 06-22-2021, 10:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check your hearing. Our guild doesn't take this shit as seriously as you guys apparently do. We actually have the freedom to make posts all on our own! I posted this because it's hilariously embarrassing and cringeworthy that you guys actually posed in the UN to check if he was "acting in an official capacity" and for our leadership to to "provide fraps to exonerate him of these allegations" lmao. Who the F talks like this...lighten up it's a video game!

You want a person perma banned because you trained him and got him killed?? You take this way way too seriously. It's a game my guy, it's supposed to be fun =)
So you believe Klaz got trained by Kriot......

It's a game, games have rules, without rule enforcement games become chaotic.

I called you an imbecile because you are gaslighting. (psst imbeciles are smarter than idiots)

Please continue to post.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

A dick from a whole bag of dicks is acting like a dick. Nobody is surprised by Vanquish behavior. The rest of us are simply obeying the forms while the GMs do whatever GMs do when they are ignoring Blue.

Vanquish pretends to be joking when they are caught doing shady shit, and flips out in the UN when they get trained.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Shady shit? Like kiting KT or lull pulling Dain?

How about dropping a Lady M train on 2 guilds waiting at 4 way?

Wait, none of those things were Vanquish.

All three of the top guilds on this server are dirty in their own way.

Quit acting like you're some sort of pariah and start acting like you belong on top instead.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread