Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2019, 09:44 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some hilarious and glaring mistakes. Please refrain from posting shit like this.
Wow. How toxic.

I have no indication of anything wrong with this calculation yet for the era of this server. If someone has actual citations or concerns that can be addressed, feel free to let me know and I can make an adjustment.

Maybe one of these are your concerns?

Any weapons with modified proc rates
- Begins in Luclin era I believe

Using 305 dex as basis for proc rates
- No idea when that changed on live, but all P99 parses I've seen listed on forum appear to support ~255 baseline when back-tested

Str/ATK impacts?
- I have not seen anything suggesting this modifies aggro, but it could make sense
- Adding a damage modifier calculation wouldn't be hard, but calculating all class hit rates would get a bit out of the scope of my effort here

The list of weapons on the sheet has inaccurate proc aggro levels?
- Garbage in, garbage out.
- I don't have the data on hand or the time to research every proc that ever was.
- Feel free to fix it yourself.

Take it easy.
Old 12-20-2019, 12:47 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soothsayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I may issue a correction, Axe of the Slayers produces little to no aggro upon proc. I say this from experience as a green warrior who used it for about 10 levels (from 30 - 40). It's definitely not going to rival SSoY in terms of hate like this tool implies.
I found at least one citation supporting this. Purportedly rune aggro is equivalent to casting a buff (very low) when the rune isn't in Slot 1 for the spell, which is the case for the rampage proc.

I think that buffs may generate as little as a single point of hate on every enemy who has you on the hate list.