Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

what's the name of your Shaman? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The jacker in neriak
Is the Jacker part of this camp https://wiki.project1999.com/Neriak_Arena_(Hunting_Spot)

Could a bard solo him? I like the 8 min respawn - Camps where I can step away and do stuff around the house are always a plus. Thanks in advance Wallicker, always good advice.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:17 PM
Kobold

SK and Shaman at the Neriak arena will get to 60 in a hurry if duo, this is what i did. After regretfully being stubborn and attempting to solo grind in the hole for 7+ hour time periods.

The faction is unique to only NeriakOgres iirc.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:12 AM
Sarnak

Interesting! - thanks everyone for input [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2020, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Geo's in WL
Old 01-28-2020, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the Jacker part of this camp https://wiki.project1999.com/Neriak_Arena_(Hunting_Spot)

Could a bard solo him? I like the 8 min respawn - Camps where I can step away and do stuff around the house are always a plus. Thanks in advance Wallicker, always good advice.
If your bard is 54+ I’d suggest TD raptors, just selos song of travel to social pull all 15 then pbaoe snare and dot to kill them all then AFK for 12 mins come back and do it again great Xp til 57-58 good Xp til 60.

If a Druid or wizard is out there offer to duo, will speed up their xp and yours will be about the same, but your kill time drops significantly in a duo
Old 01-29-2020, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your bard is 54+ I’d suggest TD raptors, just selos song of travel to social pull all 15 then pbaoe snare and dot to kill them all then AFK for 12 mins come back and do it again great Xp til 57-58 good Xp til 60.

If a Druid or wizard is out there offer to duo, will speed up their xp and yours will be about the same, but your kill time drops significantly in a duo
Hmm typically I don't swarm on bard but TD raptors, island to myself, I may just do it. I don't think I've ever swarmed snaring the mobs either, Always just Selo's and dotted. So that should be a fun change - Do you find this method is as taxing on the fingers? That and zone disruption are why I typically shy away from swarming - Did it a ton on live years ago and I am pretty sure my hands are still mad at me. Thanks Wallicker - always good Bard advice. Cheers mate.
Closed Thread