Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2020, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi folks,

Over the past week or so I've spent about 17 hours camping a sarnak courier in LOIO in hopes of getting a Goblin Gazughi Ring.

I've had great luck with him spawning, with 71 spawns so far. From the 71 spawns I have had 0 Gobline Gazughi Rings drop.

What say you P99 community?! Has anyone had him spawn more times than that with no drops? I accept all challengers!
I camped it once and i dont remember the number of the trash rings I had but it was way more than my entire inventory. I will, never. ever. ever. camp that ring again under any circumstances. I dont want to say I spent more time than 71 hours but I probably at least spent 70.

When I first came to P99 a dude named ababaababacab took me there he was like "u a noob? come check this out" and we got a ring after 2 kills and he let me have it and told me I was very lucky. I was like huh?

Then the forums informed me he was like an infamous person on p99 lol I was glad I got to see a jesse james and he gave me a cool ring. Thats my story.