Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't reavers at fungus king camp in seb also have a chance to drop torpor?
Torpor def drops at Fungus King Camp
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 02-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Torpor def drops at Fungus King Camp
bad info is bad
Old 03-09-2014, 03:44 AM
Aviak

The "guardian wurms" are not soloable in any way that would make this a good spot to solo for Torpor. I was doing this tonight with a 60 warrior and 56 monk. They can be sneak pulled, and are extremely resistant. Even after Malo and Tash Stick I've had 4-5 slow resists on them.

the "ancient wyverns" are much easier. Either the wyvern or wurm spawns every ~20 or so minutes (didn't check time) probably 50% at either. The wyverns are much easier, but backstab and proc "dark poison". The wurms have a fire AE buts it not too devastating. The warrior would blow evasive when slow wasnt easy to land, or tash stick was taking forever to proc. Constant torpor keeps him up, but sometimes Superior spots are necessary with it, even slowed.

As a solo shaman, even with Torpor, you would have a very difficult time soloing one without blowing SoulFire charges or what not. Even if you could solo one, you cant keep up with the spawn timer, or split them. Totally a duo-trio spot for the spell, but not soloable. We got spells off of the wyverns, I don't remember if the wurms ever dropped any, only did maybe 2 hours at it, very hectic, very fun.
Closed Thread