Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 11:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Sup dad. I'd take that pixel package as well please!

Signed,
The poorest cleric on red (200pp in bank and no other level 60 toons)
Old 09-14-2018, 11:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
qft.

OP I think you misspelled "toxic environment"

I think you misunderstood said player plays on red.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:49 AM
Aviak

Are there any specific character classes that are needed currently on Red?
Old 09-14-2018, 11:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I would always say play what you enjoy the most, Martan. That being said, in order to progress guilds get the most benefit from a rogue or cleric at this point. You can mostly expect to get epic'ed right away on those once you get to the raiding stages.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:53 AM
Large Bat

no
Old 09-14-2018, 01:17 PM
Kobold

So what? The point of any server, pvp or otherwise, is for people to have fun on it. All of you trolls are just fucking with other people for making different decisions from you. Hey, not all of us want to shoot meth into our eyeballs. That may work for you guys, but other people get to choose their own pastimes, and you all just look like petty jerks. Of course, being trolls, that's what you want, so - mission accomplished! You've pretended to be petty jerks for so long that you actually now have become what you emulated. Next time you want to post here, ask yourself - "Wouldn't I have more fun if I injected more meth?! HELLZ YEAH!" and then do that instead. Thanks!
Old 09-14-2018, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Red is not class pvp it is an abomination.

1. Server wide chat? not classic
2. Yellow text? Not classic
3. Loot and scoot bullshit? NOT CLASSIC
4. 10 people on in prime time? NOT CLASSIC!

These resources for the red server should instead be used for a green server.

WIPE THAT SHIT CLEAN
Old 09-14-2018, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what? The point of any server, pvp or otherwise, is for people to have fun on it. All of you trolls are just fucking with other people for making different decisions from you. Hey, not all of us want to shoot meth into our eyeballs. That may work for you guys, but other people get to choose their own pastimes, and you all just look like petty jerks. Of course, being trolls, that's what you want, so - mission accomplished! You've pretended to be petty jerks for so long that you actually now have become what you emulated. Next time you want to post here, ask yourself - "Wouldn't I have more fun if I injected more meth?! HELLZ YEAH!" and then do that instead. Thanks!
If the server is so great why does Tune (OP) constantly use alt accounts to ask people to come play with him?

Your attitude is what is entirely wrong with red99.
People made their mind up that red99 is crap and dont want to play there and subseqently as soon as people point this out in a "come play with us on red99" thread you get angry at them and call them trolls.

You're right about one thing though -- people are entitled to have fun how they want to but you're poor attitude in calling people trolls, meth injectors etc simply because they point out that the server is actually a waste land (which it is) is actually infact why the server is so low pop. So all the 300 hardcode and 500 casuals that played at various times are all trolls and meth users for deciding to not want to play on red99 anymore?

You have fun on a 3 group server killing dracoliche every 3 days, that's your cup of tea -- but don't call people trolls and meth injectors simply because they don't agree with your ideal of fun.

You sir are an oxymoron.

P.s. you're also a terrible eq player so stay on red99.
Last edited by White_knight; 09-14-2018 at 04:08 PM..
Old 09-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Kobold

Default ...

Say, that was a fierce quantity of incorrect assumptions you're making there. Perhaps you too love to inject the meth?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the server is so great why does Tune (OP) constantly use alt accounts to ask people to come play with him?

Your attitude is what is entirely wrong with red99.
People made their mind up that red99 is crap and dont want to play there and subseqently as soon as people point this out in a "come play with us on red99" thread you get angry at them and call them trolls.
The server would be more fun with more people, so people who are still having fun playing on it and want to have more fun thus naturally invite more people. Then the same small group of attention-starved dorks always jumps on every such thread to talk shit about Tune in particular and Red99 and anyone who would play on it in general. I'm not angry, that's not my style, but I consider those people to be pretty uncool and I don't mind challenging their silly notions in a public forum. They're trolls! That's why I call them trolls. If you got a problem with that then I think you're funny and cute and a little obtuse, like a fortune cookie but less crunchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right about one thing though -- people are entitled to have fun how they want to but you're poor attitude in calling people trolls, meth injectors etc simply because they point out that the server is actually a waste land (which it is) is actually infact why the server is so low pop. So all the 300 hardcode and 500 casuals that played at various times are all trolls and meth users for deciding to not want to play on red99 anymore?
The vast majority of people that once played on r99 never came here to talk shit to and about the people that still do. They aren't trolls. I would be interested in hearing a logical defense of your inference that I'm calling everyone that quit a troll. But I'm not going have that interest appeased, because you can't, because your statement was totally irrational.

Quote:
You have fun on a 3 group server killing dracoliche every 3 days, that's your cup of tea -- but don't call people trolls and meth injectors simply because they don't agree with your ideal of fun.
I quit red maybe 2 months ago because it got too quiet and lonely for me personally, so now I'm playing on blue and having fun there leveling up a class I've never played. People who knew me on r99 know that I almost never participated in pvp, I just happen to like pvp servers ever since rallos zek 1999. I still hope that red's pop will recover in some way, which is why I still check the red forums.

Quote:
You sir are an oxymoron.
Given my name, the inference is that I am your master, inaccurately called Servant, and thus an oxymoron. Perhaps you wished to call me a "moron"? That would be a more standard term to try and insult someone's intelligence. It's okay, call me whatever you want, friend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I don't really base my self-opinion on internet critics.

Quote:
P.s. you're also a terrible eq player so stay on red99.
Pretty sure the few times we've hunted together (you probably don't know that we did because I have 7 chars 50+ on red and nobody can keep track of all the names) things went fine and everyone had fun. I suck at pvp because I don't care for it and generally have friendly feelings for my fellows online, with only very rare exceptions. I'm just fine at PVE, thank you, and so were you. No need to make shit up, brotha!
Old 09-14-2018, 06:50 PM
Banned

You're one of those "you can have your cake and eat it" type people.

You act the same as the people you despise - trolls and meth injectors as you call them, but want to be a goodie too shoe at the same time. (i.e the why I called you an oxymoron - look it up or see reference below)... carry on though if that's what brings you happiness.

After spending 4 years playing red99 before quitting I can safely say that people like you are the reason the server is the way it is. Bad players who want to just to PvE and cry when PvP happens. And instead of playing on blue you play on red where it's easier to level then force the GMs to apply blue PvE rules to the server. Fact is a player like you shouldn't be on red99 you should be on EZForest server or some shit.

Oxymoron - a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction

Have good day.
Last edited by White_knight; 09-14-2018 at 07:06 PM..
Closed Thread