Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Large Bat

I should ask, I guess I am not used to a mature gaming community. Most games these days are full of kids/adults who act like they're twelve. I naturally expect to get flamed or badmouthed but I suppose that isn't the case here.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

i say roll iksar. start in fob and head to kurns, and in kurns you start to get group feels. eventually head to the sarnak fort in loio after you get canni, the dancing seems endless, and you also learn which buffs which classes need. mana management is crucial, but you can save some peeps pretty quick when need be. there's also plenty of solo options around cab, and kunark is just fun to explore. yes you're going to be hated by everyone but your fellow lizards, but that's what factioning is for. hell, do an odd faction like runnyeye (there's a banker in the zone...)
Old 12-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

After doing some googling and deciding I want to play p1999 I decided on an Ogre Shaman. This thread helped tip me in the direction im heading in. If anyone is willing to help out a noob I wont say no! Akashii is my in game name!
Old 12-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ok I need ideas for leveling a barb shaman (lvl 11). Was able to quest a bunch of leather gear. Any help would be great. ingame Bearlyght on PvE.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Sarnak

How did you do it on Quellious? Just copy that method! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you do it on Quellious? Just copy that method! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha! I don't remember at all. Getting old I guess.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearlight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I need ideas for leveling a barb shaman (lvl 11). Was able to quest a bunch of leather gear. Any help would be great. ingame Bearlyght on PvE.
I am around your level and curious as to what quest(s) you did as I am fairly undergeared.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Polar bear skins for armor, wanted poster for summoned weapon, and gnoll fangs
Old 12-24-2013, 10:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearlight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Polar bear skins for armor, wanted poster for summoned weapon, and gnoll fangs
Cheers! This was a big help. Thanks man. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Large Bat

Just as a side note, I've seen people paying 25pp for those polar bear skins. You only need to sell 4 to buy banded armor, instead of using 4 for raw-hide gear.
Closed Thread