Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
these videos are terrible
whoever presses their range key faster and has the best rng?
Old 03-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
couldnt watch, looked worse that minecraft
Seriously. All that raid time and not enough money to purchase something other than a dual vga 64 mb voodoo card.

Stop zerging and get a job.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

I havent watched either - eq is fun to play but looks like shit lets be honest.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quil becoming top notch main assist
Old 03-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time I said this I regretted it but Kevynne definitely not a chick lol
And your clearly not a straight hetero male. way to out yourself.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus3t11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously. All that raid time and not enough money to purchase something other than a dual vga 64 mb voodoo card.

Stop zerging and get a job.
Meh I'm using a Radeon 6800 HD series video card which I won from the first Riot sponsored Dominion tournament. Haven't really cared to upgrade cause it's an decent card and handles all the games I play decently. The poor quality in going to work on, have to trouble shoot the OBS forums for a better codec or something hopefully. I have a job and always had once since i started this box. Nice try thou.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:14 PM
Banned

Also don't just delete my posts if your triggered by my use of the C word. Eit deserves it.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh I'm using a Radeon 6800 HD series video card which I won from the first Riot sponsored Dominion tournament. Haven't really cared to upgrade cause it's an decent card and handles all the games I play decently. The poor quality in going to work on, have to trouble shoot the OBS forums for a better codec or something hopefully. I have a job and always had once since i started this box. Nice try thou.
i had to mess with OBS to get it to look right. uh when i get home I'll SS my settings and you can compare. it was something simple that improved quality 10X.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok
Old 03-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i had to mess with OBS to get it to look right. uh when i get home I'll SS my settings and you can compare. it was something simple that improved quality 10X.
Awesome I would appreciate that. Colgate and I tried this and we had identical settings. Shoot me a PM with your settings.