Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know you're trying to paint a picture of the WN's as being violent, and you're trying to mislead people into believing they murdered someone at cville however:
[/b]
Holy fuck do you actually believe this shit? James Fields is charged with second degree murder and there is zero chance he beats it. Must be the fake news working in the prosecutor's office!

"You're trying to paint white nationalists as being violent" fucking lol. I guess ISIS using the exact same style of attacks isn't violent either? The guys wheel chair bound mom called the cops on him for beating her and holding her at knife point, but yup obviously not a violent psycho. Totally routine shit to beat people in wheel chairs, especially your mom.

Doxxing people > Running people over with a car. Got it.

Every few weeks I read the last page of this thread, you are always on it, and every time it is the dumbest shit I've read in weeks.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:08 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
derp
i haven't posted in several weeks?

and i guess i need to say this to every forum poster now, but do some basic research on the incident. i'm not going to argue with someone's alternative-reality idea of what actually went down when there's like a million pictures of the incident and of the woman who died out there to see. the woman who died wasn't filmed being hit by the car and died of a heart attack because her fat cow heart gave way during the excitement. he definitely did something illegal, but if you think a murder charge would stick in trial based on public evidence, let alone things like her medical records, for anything less than political virtue signaling reasons, you're kind of nutty or just don't understand what "murder" means. seems like everything points to the incident being manslaughter or g. negligence, unless evidence comes forth showing it was premeditated. so far there's no public evidence indicating that, but neither of us are the prosecutor so hey we'll find out.

we do have what's publicly known to go off of, and it really isn't fitting the narrative you're attempting to paint. but again, it's dumb to try to call how a court case it going to go before it's even begun trial, so the correct answer is that neither of us know.

you also seem to struggle understanding that "charged with" and "convicted of" are two entirely separate things and it's very rare for cases that aren't open-and-shut to end up having the same charge and conviction. this is kind of a fundamental principal of our judicial system in the United States, one of the most basic things about it. apologies if you live in a post apocalyptic police state like europe or something but it's a bit different here.

for an armchair lawyer you don't even seem to be trying to even just sound like you have a basic grasp on things. i hope you're a foreigner 'cause damn.

likewise, death threats aren't the same thing as "doxxing" so i think you really misunderstand what doxxing means as well, on a fundamental level. doxxing means publishing publicly available information on a person in 1 place. doxxing is also, for the most part completely legal. death threats are a g. misdemeanor to felony in most jurisdictions; that's when you post an explicit plan to murder someone, for example the posts about wanting to "catch me on the street and put 2 in my head" that i found on google when i made that post.

but regardless of that guy being a psycho weirdo or not, it's fundamentally flawed logic to cherrypick 1 example to define a whole group of people. i could do the same and post a bunch of examples of antifa and blm people being violent, but there's no point because it's baby-tier logic that proves nothing. alt-right is a pretty big group of people by anyone's estimate, considering they swung a presidential election. when you go to an alt-right community like say /pol/ do you see a lot of posts where people talk about wanting to murder protestors? i don't, but i see that kind of stuff all the time in antifa and blm groups.

i hope you fare well in life, a lot of people do just fine with an 87 IQ.
Last edited by Xaanka; 09-30-2017 at 11:26 PM..
Old 10-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

"if you hold up a convenience store for a box of cigars and people dismiss it as a cultural thing, you might be mike brown"
Old 10-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Banned

wall of text crits you for lol nobody is gonna read that

xaanka declares victory by default
Last edited by Pokesan; 10-01-2017 at 01:50 AM..
Old 10-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Banned

is america great again yet
Old 10-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Funny how folks like ol' Xannks vehemently argue using only logic from rhetoric while convienantly ignoring the ethos and pathos of argumentation because in order to have a valid argument you need all three to be synchronized. Xaanks and Mick are basically arguing without an expressed ethic or thought line which is incongrous for a valid rhetoric, or the ethic expressed doesn't logically follow the pathos thus it is illogical. So Xaanks and Mick, I pose this question, can somebody be murdered out of love and it be valid?
Old 10-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Banned

liberals upset at a guy who was hyped on (whatever the dudes cause was) that drove a car into a crowd (which happens nearly everytime some group of adult children block off streets for their party/protest), but literally are fine with the guy who shot 5 cops because he was hyped up on BLM.

Its so abundantly clear that there is no honesty in the liberal movement and its made up of the same group of the bottom 1% of the post modern victims of american culture.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4chan propaganda
Apparently you also can't read, I said every few weeks. I I also said there's zero chance he beats it, as in I know that charges are not a conviction.

I guess 4chan hasn't given you any propaganda to regurgitate on felony murder. If you and Dumbfuck friend rob a gas station at gun point, and the clerk has a heart attack when you point the gun at him, that is felony murder. If the clerk pulls out a gun and kills Dumbfuck, you get charged with murder because you are committing the felony. In Virginia, only deaths that happen during a very specific set of felonies are 1st degree murder, which is why this piece of shit is charged with 2nd degree murder.

There is video of her walking casually ~1 second before the car crashed. If she had a "heart attack cause of the excitement" that is felony murder.

I like how you use all the trendy right wing key words like "political virtue signaling", must be fun to group-think.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Banned

Breaking: Communist democrats in PR are withholding aid to make the situation look worse than it is to coup trump.

Turn on subtitles to listen to the PR police officer begin what will be the landslide of evidence the mayor of PR is lying about the god emps humanitarian effort.

The Puerto Rican Teamsters (COMMUNISTS) Union, Frente Amplio, is refusing to move the product.

The unions and democrat politicians are blocking aid and people are dying. Not trumps fault, this is LIBERAL POLITICS in action.

lol more: The mayor that CNN is putting on blast with her GOT MILK shirt, I mean "people are #dying shirt", so she and the democrats and liberal media can make attacks against trump and his best administration ever, isnt even showing up at fema planning meetings.

This is a big blow to the democrat's narrative, the entire democratic argument is going to be leveled over this, so far trump and the feds are doing a fantastic job, while its the unions and democrat politicians that are literally killing people, so they can get on liberal media outlets to say those flamin hot lies that liberals love to share on facebook

Trump will be the president for the next 12 years. Because democrats and libards are going to start a civil war. Watch.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 10-01-2017 at 01:46 PM..
Old 10-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how folks like ol' Xannks vehemently argue using only logic from rhetoric while convienantly ignoring the ethos and pathos of argumentation because in order to have a valid argument you need all three to be synchronized. Xaanks and Mick are basically arguing without an expressed ethic or thought line which is incongrous for a valid rhetoric, or the ethic expressed doesn't logically follow the pathos thus it is illogical. So Xaanks and Mick, I pose this question, can somebody be murdered out of love and it be valid?
I bet you spent about an hour going back and forth over this post, and were really proud after you were finally done and had put those contard Nazis in their place once and for all.
Closed Thread