Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are missing the issue on the Texas shooting. The issue is mainstream atheism.
There is a war on Christians but most don't realize it yet.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Yesterday, Wisconsin became the 28th state to call for an Article V convention. Need 34 states.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

These people wouldn't have died if they wore bulletproof vests, it's obviously their bad choices that led them to being murdered

Fucking low iq amirite

/S

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 11-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Banned

The thing with mass shootings these days, these MINORITY of mass shootings that happen in America but trigger the outrage and media storms (because any of us could be in one, not just the day to day gang banging that normal's don't actually care about) where innocent people are shot up by a nutcase with a gun... Remind me more of the rash of serial killings that were rampant through America between the 1960's to the 1980's

The serial killings were a fad, self fulfilling prophecy so to speak, its a natural effect in society, but they sort of seemed out of control and they were happening more and more.

The reality was they were inspiring each other, they became a fad, and as shock and horror by the masses and the press died down because they were over reported on and seemed to have no solution, interest waned in them and eventually the numbers of them died down. Make no mistake, these killers were performing these killings not just to apease their sick desire, but also their narcissistic ones.

I feel like these mass shootings are our generations serial killings. And like the number of serial killings in the USA, they will die down. Its a fad. A fad that appeals to sick people, but a fad none the less.

Make no mistake. If someone is going to perform a mass shooting, they have an interest in the same mass shootings that you're upset about, only instead of being upset that they happen, they think about other things they are upset with and get inspired to do one themselves. They want the attention, the self gratification, all of it.

As the collective horror over these events die down, which it is, hence the LV shooting just fading into memory mere months after it happened, means that these record breaking mass shootings themselves will start to die down as well.

Will they ever come to an end all together? HELL NO.. there will always be mass killings.

You could get rid of all the guns, and you'll still see em. We saw one with a truck last week. You could give everyone in the country food and shelter, and you'll still see them. You could give everyone the healthcare they deserve and security, and they'll still happen.

But.. what we see these days, the attraction of playing lone survivor and settling the score by making it to the front page with a record breaking mass murder, will eventually die down. At least in the form that we see it today. Excpect bombs or some shit to be another version of this that you'll see in your golden years, or maybe robot drones controlled by hacker psychopaths, who knows what horrors we will see as time goes on.

Are we at the peak or the decline of the American mass shooting? that remains to be seen. I feel like we're due for many more, but we will see them start to peter off over the next 10 years.

But.

Like serial killings, there is no bureaucratic way to stop them. Only cultural phenomenons and interests changing.

So just ride it out kids. That's all you can do.

Or you know, remove your own freedoms, like we did after 9/11.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yesterday, Wisconsin became the 28th state to call for an Article V convention. Need 34 states.
what's the agenda? what do you hope will be achieved in the event of a convention?

would this open the door for legal secession?
Old 11-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Most states are putting limits on their attendees only voting on a balanced budget amendment. There are lots of arguments about it all, I'm sure you have heard some. Mark Levin wrote a book on the subject some years ago.

Tbh I mostly just like watching the lefties squirm at the thought.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Banned

BBAm kills all entitlements. i dont see people going along with that. it's a recipe for riots.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

We keep creeping closer to getting it, though. I'm not sure the 34 states will happen, but we are 1 closer. GOP controls enough state houses right now that it could happen soon.

The thing with entitlement reform is, no one would touch it, and now we most likely are past the point of no return.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

what are you even arguing about here? I said he is not supposed to have a gun, becuse the LAW states that he is not, yet he was able to buy one anyway because the goverment SUCKS at its job and libtards vote for legislation and then dont put anyone in charge of managing it because they cuck them for campaign donations by pretending to be fixing such a tragic cultural phenomenon in American history.
I'm arguing that conservatives say there are no reasonable restrictions on gun ownership because they take "shall not be infringed" out of context, and then immediately contradict themselves and say "What we need is to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill." They also don't seem to complain much about the automatic weapons law, but god damnit owning an AR-15 with a 100 round magazine is a god given right.

We could start by banning high capacity magazines. It wont stop mass shootings, but it will sure as fuck keep some nutjob from mowing down 600 people in 10 minutes. In DC v. Heller, conservative jesus Scalia wrote “like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited.” It is “not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like serial killings, there is no bureaucratic way to stop them. Only cultural phenomenons and interests changing.

So just ride it out kids. That's all you can do.
Yeah let's just ignore terrorism, too. It'll eventually solve its self I'm sure.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We keep creeping closer to getting it, though. I'm not sure the 34 states will happen, but we are 1 closer. GOP controls enough state houses right now that it could happen soon.

The thing with entitlement reform is, no one would touch it, and now we most likely are past the point of no return.
my answer is 'shoot the hostage' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread