View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 10:12 PM
Banned

On a per-capita basis, blacks murder whites 9x more than the other way around. Could you please direct me to which store I get to loot?
Old 01-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a per-capita basis, blacks murder whites 9x more than the other way around. Could you please direct me to which store I get to loot?
Per capita stats are some incel shit
Old 01-07-2021, 10:21 PM
Banned

Oh, are we not using per-capita stats? In that case: in 2017, 457 whites were killed by cops, along with 223 blacks. Over twice as many whites killed by cops than blacks. Could you please direct me to which store I get to loot?
Old 01-07-2021, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, are we not using per-capita stats? In that case: in 2017, 457 whites were killed by cops, along with 223 blacks. Over twice as many whites killed by cops than blacks. Could you please direct me to which store I get to loot?
Population share?
Old 01-07-2021, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish trump would drop the mic on his way out and say "and yes the alien federation is real and it is coming. Half the population is one of them."
lol yes
Old 01-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See here is the thing, even if those facts are 100% accurate (not saying they are or not) it is still very poor taste to phrase it the way you do. I come from a hillbilly trailer and can must a touch more respect.

No offense, but over the last 4 years online I wonder how many people in the states get butt bent reading something like that and thought it was a fellow American. I say this because I have seen it happen with other things. Concern troll? man I guess you can call this one of those but I don't mean it that way. It's an observation.

The hate you read online might be internalized hatred in the states, see this is a very sensitive thing that always rides on a hair trigger. I am not sure how much it would be appreciated here when someone from outside the tribe pokes it with a sharp stick.
The issue is:

It's become racist to say shit as it is. So stating facts as I did doesn't sit well with most people.

But it doesn't change the facts from being facts.

That is statistically as a group, blacks have more engagement with cops due to the higher criminal rates within their community, blacks are more violent than other groups, and thus have a higher death rate when engagement with cops are concerned.

Is what that cop did to that black guy okay and justified by these points? Absolutely not. That cop should be punished.

But inherently people ignore the first points I made and focus on the last and run around crying about some perceived mass injustice the blacks receive from the cops.

The real issue at hand is fixing the black community - rasing them up. How can people help them achieve this, how can they help themselves achieve this so the life of crime isn't their only way to make some bread.

Now burning cities down as white people while screaming BLM is soooooooooooo far from helping the situation.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-07-2021 at 10:31 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Population share?
Accounting for population share as in... using per-capita stats. Can't tell if you're actually retarded or just playing the role.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Accounting for population share as in... using per-capita stats. Can't tell if you're actually retarded or just playing the role.
They're different. Sorry incel.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real issue at hand is fixing the black community - rasing them up. How can people help them do this, how can they help themselves.
Agreed. If you have a family member with a serious drug problem, do you just ignore the fact that it exists? Or do you acknowledge the problem as the first step to fixing it?

Seems so odd that BLM and related entities refuse to acknowledge these objective truths as they stand. Shouldn't they do so if they truly want to help this community?
Old 01-07-2021, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

As to almost everything in life, you want to understand why something is, look to history. But you dont care about why, you just care about the reasons you built up in your mind.
Closed Thread