Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ranger/Druid epic question

Hey guys, I got everything done for my druids epic (besides the impossible, obviously) quite a while ago, but now that my ranger is high enough I wanted to get everything I can done on him as well.

My question is -- is Kinlo Strongarm in Kaladim on a certain faction? For some reason I remember being KOS to dwarf guards on my druid and still being able to complete the Jade Reaver, etc. part. My druid on live was KOS to nearly everyone in Norrath and I never remember having to do faction work for this part either.

I have hunted dwarf guards on my ranger and am scowl to them. Do I need to do faction work to get a certain faction back up, or is Kinlo just indifferent to everyone and the dru/rng turn in is no problem?

If faction work is needed, is there an easy quest, or is someone charming him an option for the turn in?

Thanks for any info on this =)

WTB Tolan's Bracer.
Kill Mulder, we take the risk of turning one man's quest into a crusade.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Fire Giant

As far as I remember the Jade Reaver turn in guy is on a seperate faction than guards. Best bet is to just run in and con him. I don't think you need any special faction with him either (amiable or above), just need to be able to hand it to him without being killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 05-13-2013, 02:48 AM
Sarnak

When I did my epic I was scowling to Kaladim Citizens because I used to kite the Butcherblock dock dwarves... but the area around Kinlo was safe. You mentioned you are koS to the guards though? I just ran in invis'd and he accepted my Jade Reaver and I gated out. Maybe bring an enc or bard for CC just in case? Let me know if you have any questions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]