Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Why did you have a KOS tracker?
Old 05-14-2019, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did you have a KOS tracker?
He wasnt a tracker,
he had logged out there a few days back doing druid things on the plateau.
quake hit, he remembered he had his druid in ej. logged in w/ sev on his face, FTE'd and died.

like stated before, no one said anything including him. He didnt know it meant anything. probly felt stupid for dying so fast.

no one /ooc that we were DQ, no one said shit. word of scales hits the air, and then the lawyer quest / extortion began.

ALS never got fte, ALS was not hindered in FTE'ing the target

We thought we killed it legally.

when news of the tracker fte hit leadership, we conceded the next 2 sev immediately and apologized.

ALS had no right to ask for green scales, they had no more claim to the mob than we did. For all we know, if we had conceded... TSS or AG or any other guild would of killed sev, not als.. Hence why Llandris deleted the scales rather than giving them to ALS. ALS had no claim to the loot.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

need a Project 1999 Raiding Accredidation Program consisting of a series of multiple choice quizzes appended to the Raid Rules section of the wiki. Upon completion, the users would receive a hyperlink to a personalized little image (similar to those you get with FREE ONLINE IQ and Personality/Political tests) unambiguously indicating their Project 1999 Raid Rules Literacy.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
need a Project 1999 Raiding Accredidation Program consisting of a series of multiple choice quizzes appended to the Raid Rules section of the wiki. Upon completion, the users would receive a hyperlink to a personalized little image (similar to those you get with FREE ONLINE IQ and Personality/Political tests) unambiguously indicating their Project 1999 Raid Rules Literacy.
THIS!!! hahaha
Old 05-14-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He wasnt a tracker,
he had logged out there a few days back doing druid things on the plateau.
quake hit, he remembered he had his druid in ej. logged in w/ sev on his face, FTE'd and died.

like stated before, no one said anything including him. He didnt know it meant anything. probly felt stupid for dying so fast.

no one /ooc that we were DQ, no one said shit. word of scales hits the air, and then the lawyer quest / extortion began.

ALS never got fte, ALS was not hindered in FTE'ing the target

We thought we killed it legally.

when news of the tracker fte hit leadership, we conceded the next 2 sev immediately and apologized.

ALS had no right to ask for green scales, they had no more claim to the mob than we did. For all we know, if we had conceded... TSS or AG or any other guild would of killed sev, not als.. Hence why Llandris deleted the scales rather than giving them to ALS. ALS had no claim to the loot.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian"
Old 05-14-2019, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

this thread is great,

I once had a new bard guildie track gore all day trying to get scales for himself, I could of pulled it in for him but i was like hey, you know what, lets let him pull in his own dragon and get his own epic, be a fun way to earn scales. Little did i remember he was the one tracking it.
Had to drop the mob, tracker FTE, ended up dropping scales.

Tracker FTE is what it is, if you get it, forfiet the mob.

Shitty way to learn, shoulda given AEGIS a scale by the sounds of it
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 05-14-2019, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

It's simply unfair to expect a guild like Blood Guard, with their high concentration of Floridians, to follow raid rules.

Raid rules are a modern day literacy test and should be abolished.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is great,

I once had a new bard guildie track gore all day trying to get scales for himself, I could of pulled it in for him but i was like hey, you know what, lets let him pull in his own dragon and get his own epic, be a fun way to earn scales. Little did i remember he was the one tracking it.
Had to drop the mob, tracker FTE, ended up dropping scales.

Tracker FTE is what it is, if you get it, forfiet the mob.

Shitty way to learn, shoulda given AEGIS a scale by the sounds of it
Please represent AM for the summit Fife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2019, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

I cant wait for the summit meeting. I just wish I could be there when AM rolls in like Obito and declares war on the server.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folgorth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets go back to the part where this was an earthquake. why would anyone have a tracker at sev when he wasnt in window
I'd guess someone logged the tracker in on top of Sev, also the quake hit as windows were opening, Sev was maybe about to open then? I'm not sure.
Lyrri - 52 Wood Elf Bard <Vanquish>
Dainea - 50 Halfling Cleric <Vanquish>
Closed Thread